THE DUDLEY BOYS AND KURT ANGLE COMING HOME ANTICIPATION THREAD

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I'm sure Bubba Ray is looking forward to going back and being stuck in that tag division again :mjlol:

Yeah, I can see them maybe doing a Dudley reunion for a few months, maybe up to 6, and then having Ray turn on Devon and Devon leaving. There is no long turn value with Devon at all, but Ray could do very well for himself on his own

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The thing is if WWE goes after a lot of these TNA guys Roode, Aries, Storm, Bully, Angle, etc. They'll probably have to start cutting more folks from their own roster, they're already doing budget cuts.

That's another thing that sucks people could be let go from WWE due to them trying to get folks from TNA in when they know they have been tightening up the budget due to the WWE Network.

Smackdown625

Chilly McFreeze
Daps
Reppin
The thing is if WWE goes after a lot of these TNA guys Roode, Aries, Storm, Bully, Angle, etc. They'll probably have to start cutting more folks from their own roster, they're already doing budget cuts.

That's another thing that sucks people could be let go from WWE due to them trying to get folks from TNA in when they know they have been tightening up the budget due to the WWE Network.

I don't think WWE would go after many TNA guys, probably only the ones they have previous history with.......Storm, Roode, Aries, Joe are probably going to be looking for indy work. WWE hasn't had interest in any recent TNA guys with the exception of big draws like Hogan/Sting

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not as bad as Taker physically, but Angle probably only has 1 small run left in him. Taker can't even make it thru 1 match a year....

yes he can, Lesnar injured him unlike his last couple of WM opponents by being reckless