The Elite Laugh as we fight for phones on Black Friday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This society has leaped off the deep end years ago starving for the latest cell phones, games and other mindless entertainment and useless items that won't help them survive when shyt really hits the fan. The Elite are laughing as we fight over crumbs and petty material that supports no growth to this country. It supports isolationism, greediness, selfishness and pent up rage and hostility towards our family, friends and communities. Big Corporations continue to use this as their advantage of "You need us to survive".

Black Friday proves how dark and demented people can be.

Walmart Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During 2012, White People Act Like Animals - YouTube!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:smugbiden: Now I see what 50 cent means by "laughing straight to the bank":

But real talk, I can see the excitement in kids, teens, and "young" individuals in college whom grow anxious over the "supposed" floor prices, but the 30+ hair receding, overweight, grim looking individuals I see fighting grandmas and adolescences over "discounted" retail items, a reevaluation of priorities in life needs to be thoroughly conducted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
This society has leaped off the deep end years ago starving for the latest cell phones, games and other mindless entertainment and useless items that won't help them survive when shyt really hits the fan. The Elite are laughing as we fight over crumbs and petty material that supports no growth to this country. It supports isolationism, greediness, selfishness and pent up rage and hostility towards our family, friends and communities. Big Corporations continue to use this as their advantage of "You need us to survive".

Walmart Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During 2012, White People Act Like Animals - YouTube!

:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But real talk, I can see the excitement in kids, teens, and "young" individuals in college whom grow anxious over the "supposed" floor prices, but the 30+ hair receding, overweight, grim looking individuals I see fighting grandmas and adolescences over "discounted" retail items, a reevaluation of priorities in life needs to be thoroughly conducted.

It's been bad for a long time and changes nothing of how people continue to act during the so called "time of forgiving and being a good giving individual "

This is what people really act like....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The elite? My broke ass laugh at them dumb mofos out there throwing blows over towels.
I like to use this time of year to show people we aren't any different than dogs, lions and alligators no matter how much we try to surpress it

op is a hyper sensitive cac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The elite? My broke ass laugh at them dumb mofos out there throwing blows over towels.

1.Laugh at it for a min or two but then analyze the situation. 2. You don't run the market therefor the reason the Elite can control outcomes of situations like this.

I like to use this time of year to show people we aren't any different than dogs, lions and alligators no matter how much we try to surpress it.

We are different from these animals but we have the choice to say no to this and stop this but those who control the markets, media and other parts of life continue to influence those who don't have their own mindset.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

:merchant::what::snoop::stopitslime:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans

50 Cent - Straight To The Bank - YouTube

50 cent is a nobody to the people OP is talking about. He's the low level manager the CEO gives a promotion to as to inspire the other low level employees.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
50 cent is a nobody to the people OP is talking about. He's the low level manager the CEO gives a promotion to as to inspire the other low level employees.

You're doing too much. Let's not act like CEOs consistently are worth 125 million dollars.

But besides that, the OP seems uptight this is shyt to laugh at, not to conduct an experiment over.