The Elite Laugh as we fight for phones on Black Friday

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You're doing too much. Let's not act like CEOs consistently are worth 125 million dollars.

Sure, but I said taking into account the super wealthy elite. The "old" money. The people that make more money off of Curtis Jackson than he himself does.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing too much. Let's not act like CEOs consistently are worth 125 million dollars.

But besides that, the OP seems uptight this is shyt to laugh at, not to conduct an experiment over.

:beli: This is why those who just laugh actually don't get the whole point.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
50 cent is a nobody to the people OP is talking about. He's the low level manager the CEO gives a promotion to as to inspire the other low level employees.
:dwillhuh:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

Lighten up bro, it was joke which you clearly misinterpreted. Either way the CEO's of these large corporations are laughing straight to bank(are they not :comeon:), at the buffoonish behavior displayed by the greater part of "uninformed" Americans.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
They're moreso laughing because they're putting out inferior items (derivative products) and selling them to the uninformed masses.

We're laughing because it makes us feel better than the people going out there rushing to fight with each other over a discounted phone. But when you think about it ... these people are just trying to have what 'we' are able to get any time of the year. You have people who save up all year for a chance to get an iPhone that some of us could get with one check and look back on like, "pfft."

I almost feel sorry for 'em.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're moreso laughing because they're putting out inferior items (derivative products) and selling them to the uninformed masses.

The same very items people are fighting for in the walmart are creating conflict in the areas where the resources are abstracted from. How many people question where the material from these items come from?

We're laughing because it makes us feel better than the people going out there rushing to fight with each other over a discounted phone. But when you think about it ... these people are just trying to have what 'we' are able to get any time of the year. You have people who save up all year for a chance to get an iPhone that some of us could get with one check and look back on like, "pfft."

I almost feel sorry for 'em.

True but it also shows while most Americans can't afford the expensive since lay off's continue to happen every week, people are willing to go into debt for that one part of the year splurge.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This society has leaped off the deep end years ago starving for the latest cell phones, games and other mindless entertainment and useless items that won't help them survive when shyt really hits the fan. The Elite are laughing as we fight over crumbs and petty material that supports no growth to this country. It supports isolationism, greediness, selfishness and pent up rage and hostility towards our family, friends and communities. Big Corporations continue to use this as their advantage of "You need us to survive".

Black Friday proves how dark and demented people can be.

Walmart Black Friday Fighting Over Phones During 2012, White People Act Like Animals - YouTube!

i love these vague, ominous forecasts of impending apocalypse from ct'ers. :heh:

just like religion. :lawd:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
fukk all this "elite" shyt. i'm startin to feel like, just bein here were ALL elite, its just a matter of how much. our consumerism is killin me :scusthov: ain't no way to justify fightin over phones and towels and shyt