The Eternals first teaser trailer MCU

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Looks good as far as effects and all that.

But this will likely be a slower-paced world building type movie. I dont think it will be that great. I'll watch regardless tho
I'm kinda salty that we got this movie before DC could make a New Gods/fourth world movie. I don't know that much about the Eternals but like you said the effects look good

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
WTF ARE THE ETERNALS?

Where is the x men?
Marvel is avengers affiliates, xmen, spiderman affiliates and the FF. Miss me with this other shyt. Even GOTG.. like i know im not the only nikka who doesnt fukk with them.

Last edited:
Daps
This is the first marvel movie that doesn't look like EVERY other marvel movie. Actually has SOME form of unique cinematography.

Most marvel movies are soulless Disney comedies. This looks different.

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
AT THE ETERNALS?

Where is the x men?
Marvel is avengers affiliates, xmen, spiderman affiliates and the FF. Miss me with this other shyt. Even GOTG.. like i know im not the only nikka who doesnt fukk with them.
x-men are not coming until 2026
blame fox from just running them into the ground the last 3 years they had them

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks good. Is this the one with the gay black male character? :francis:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
This is the first marvel movie that doesn't look like EVERY other marvel movie. Actually has SOME form of unique cinematography.

the director chose on sight locations to film the movie instead of the green screens and studios they used for the other films, as well as an entirely different lenses than the other marvel films. it will feel hella different.

Director also said the action sequences will be based off of The Revenant.:whew: