"The FBI has been quietly investigating the White supremacist infiltration of law enforcement"

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
That report appeared after a series of scandals involving local police and sheriff’s departments. In Los Angeles, for example, a U.S. District Court judge found in 1991 that members of a local sheriff’s department had formed a neo-Nazi gang and habitually terrorized black and Latino residents. In Chicago, Jon Burge, a police detective and rumored KKK member, was fired, and eventually prosecuted in 2008, over charges relating to the torture of at least 120 black men during his decadeslong career. Burge notoriously referred to an electric shock device he used during interrogations as the “****** box.” In Cleveland, officials found that a number of police officers had scrawled “racist or Nazi graffiti” throughout their department’s locker rooms. In Texas, two police officers were fired when it was discovered they were Klansmen. One of them said he had tried to boost the organization’s membership by giving an application to a fellow officer he thought shared his “white, Christian, heterosexual values.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snoop:

plantation-police-296x300.jpg

slave-patrols-870.jpg

:francis: The FBI is now just investigating this shyt???!!! :beli: The cops been infiltrated...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
feds been putting in work against the black masses since hoover. hell, part of the reason why feds was made because of us

I know, like I said shyt makes no sense now....:mindblown: shyt you already got Steve bannon sitting on secret tribunals and he's a white supremacist... The other muthafukka who got punched in the face and his ilk being given news coverage and the ear of senators and congressmen... there was always nazi's and racists in law enforcement and the govt. I guess someone wants to clean their image I guess... :jbhmm:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
investigation ain't shyt if they don't take action :yeshrug:

mfers ain't doing no crackdown under Trump, hell they wouldn't investigate shyt when blacks were getting unfairly popped under Obama:wow: