The feminists got a Trinidadian mayor to resign

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Exactly. Y'all would never challenge white men, but when it's black men involved y'all ready to drop a nuke.

Ole beggin for coli reps, mad cause a white man ain't chose, :flabbynsick: ass wannabe wench
You are a moron. I don't feel like ethering you right now, so I'll choose to place you on ignore instead. Good day.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:
Exactly. Y'all would never challenge white men, but when it's black men involved y'all ready to drop a nuke.

Ole beggin for coli reps, mad cause a white man ain't chose, :flabbynsick: ass wannabe wench
She ain't about shyt.

defend racist white feminist and complain later about same racist white feminist attacking Beyoncé and black female movements

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Been seeing that story about the japanese girl on my fb dash for a minute. It's sad that she died while celebrating our culture but at the same time ain't other regular trini girls get that kind of recognition whenever shyt happens to them. It's worse when it apparently took a white woman to get dude out of office. He was wrong obviously but still it's annoying that my people wasn't allowed to handle it themselves.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Shut the fukk up.

So what is your opinion on Peyton Manning?

Been seeing that story about the japanese girl on my fb dash for a minute. It's sad that she died while celebrating our culture but at the same time ain't other regular trini girls get that kind of recognition whenever shyt happens to them. It's worse when it apparently took a white woman to get dude out of office. He was wrong obviously but still it's annoying that my people wasn't allowed to handle it themselves.

Can we get a petition to get the mayor re-instated? I don't think he should have quit.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She ain't about shyt.

defend racist white feminist and complain later about same racist white feminist attacking Beyoncé and black female movements
Except that I haven't defended white feminists in this thread at all you morons. You idiots are so fukking obtuse that you think a public official should be making statements like this. :mindblown: You all cannot be helped.