The feminists got a Trinidadian mayor to resign

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Damn. Looks like feminism (which is pretty much a subset of white supremacy) is spreading to the Caribbean. Not good. They appear to have power in the media down there..........enough power to get the mayor of Port of Spain to quit his job.

So a friend emailed me a post on a feminist subreddit (yuck). The author of the post is complaining about some comments the mayor (Raymond Tim Kee) made regarding canival after the death of a Japanese national. The comment he said was: "Women have a responsibility to ensure they are not abused during the Carnival season"

The reddit post:
Young Japanese girl strangled at Carnival, Mayor: It was her fault bc of hoe she dressed and behaved. • /r/Feminism

The story:
Mayor Raymond Tim Kee issues apology for controversial statement
Carnival Death: Tim Kee says women must protect themselves from abuse

Feminists have even started a petition for him to resign! (10,241 signatures)
Trinidad and Tobago : A National Call for Raymond Tim Kee to resign as Mayor

So it looks like the feminists have won since he has announced his resignation:
Tim Kee announces plan to resign

Victory cry over mayor’s plan to quit *
Port of Spain Mayor Raymond Tim Kee's intention to resign is being hailed as a victory for women and a victory for democracy.

UN rep: Victim-blaming sends dangerous message

UN rep: Victim-blaming sends dangerous message

Fat white pig spreading her sorcery to a black nation
AR-160219836.jpg&MaxW=730&imageversion=Article

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
get of here with this one. He's an idiot, and with those comments he deserved to be let go. A woman gets murdered and he says that stupid shyt. Every woman at carnival was dressed like she was

“You have to let your imagination roll a bit and figure out was there any evidence of resistance or did alcohol control? Therefore involuntary actions were engaged in, and so on….It’s a matter of, if she was still in her costume – I think that’s what I heard – let your imagination roll.”

yeah, she had alcohol so she deserved to be murdered:rudy:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Nah this shyt pissing me off. This really is white supremacy and it's fukking blatant. Using the sexism angle to try to dictate how black countries and their leaders should operate is colonial in nature.

@ghaleon this is only the beginning there will be more of this. Black people are an easy target for everybody.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
get of here with this one. He's an idiot, and with those comments he deserved to be let go. A woman gets murdered and he says that stupid shyt. Every woman at carnival was dressed like she was

“You have to let your imagination roll a bit and figure out was there any evidence of resistance or did alcohol control? Therefore involuntary actions were engaged in, and so on….It’s a matter of, if she was still in her costume – I think that’s what I heard – let your imagination roll.”

yeah, she had alcohol so she deserved to be murdered:rudy:
His comments are deplorable but you really have to see the bigger picture here. As I detailed in my last post.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No different than a mayor telling Black men they have a responsibility to protect themselves by not dressing like thugs. Black people would be trying to get him out of the paint.

:francis:
Exactly. The way they dress at Carnival is apart of their culture to be blamed for your death for celebrating your culture is disgusting.