The feminists got a Trinidadian mayor to resign

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
get of here with this one. He's an idiot, and with those comments he deserved to be let go. A woman gets murdered and he says that stupid shyt. Every woman at carnival was dressed like she was

“You have to let your imagination roll a bit and figure out was there any evidence of resistance or did alcohol control? Therefore involuntary actions were engaged in, and so on….It’s a matter of, if she was still in her costume – I think that’s what I heard – let your imagination roll.”

yeah, she had alcohol so she deserved to be murdered:rudy:

I don't agree with his comments but I'm just disturbed by how much power they appear to have. When he apologized that should have been the end of it.

Nah this shyt pissing me off. This really is white supremacy and it's fukking blatant. Using the sexism angle to try to dictate how black countries and their leaders should operate is colonial in nature.

@ghaleon this is only the beginning there will be more of this. Black people are an easy target for everybody.

Yeah it's disturbing. Considered moving to Trinidad also to get away from the sphere of western white supremacy. Might have to reconsider.

I heard that there are alot of overweight white women who go to these exotic countries (i.e.: Bahamas, Jamaica, Trinidad, etc.) to get dikked down by big black guys. I'm guessing some of these whales stayed behind to spread their feminist BS to the local population.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:what: It's always some fat white bytch behind these shyt shows
These are the same types that said Beyonce was tacky and not a feminist.
They are also the same types that are protesting against Beyonce claiming her super bowl performce
I heard that there are alot of overweight white women who go to these exotic countries (i.e.: Bahamas, Jamaica, Trinidad, etc.) to get dikked down by big black guys. I'm guessing some of these whales stayed behind to spread their feminist BS to the local population.
They just want power like their male counterparts. This is how they do it. Exploit black people. Then attack them and their way of life and they gain support because people blindly follow their white savior rhetoric cause deep down they think black peopel can't govern themselves or are barbaric and backwards.

This reminds me of a couple of years back when a reggae singer was barred from performing in Australia due to homophobic lyrics. I have yet to see any non-black people get criticized by them and it's sickening.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
ain't you the same dumb racist bytch who said the way for black people to stay of prison is to not commit crimes? :mjlol:

well following your logic the way to prevent rape is to not put yourself in situations where you might be raped :sas2:

The consequence for doing crime is prison, are you suggesting that the consequence for wearing revealing clothing is rape?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Exactly. The way they dress at Carnival is apart of their culture to be blamed for your death for celebrating your culture is disgusting.
Why you caping for white feminists? They dont' give a fukk about your black ass. Or anybody that's not white.

They wouldn't cape for you...at all.
If she was black, would these same feminists care?
Doubt it
exactly.

Mr. Jiggy Fly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Good manners when you eatin' ya sloppy ja-hoes
Well they do. Rape is like any other crime it happens but there are way to prevent it from happening to you.

I don't know why this is such a controversial statement. It's true.

And no, it's not blaming the victim if rape happens.

A woman is walking home at evening time alone; there are a few other persons nearby. Some nikka rolls up to her in a car; offers her a ride home. She declines. He drives away. nikka was a rapist who wanted to drive her to a secluded area without drawing too much attention to himself.

She avoided a rape. FACT.

If she took that ride and got raped, no sane person is gonna say "Well it's her fault because she took a ride from a stranger :yeshrug:". It's the man's fault 100% regardless because he chose to rape her.....however, it can't be denied that if she had refused the ride she would have reduced (not really 'prevented' since dude could still make a bold attempt) her chance of getting raped. Again, that's not blaming the victim.

Feminists seem as if they want us to stop teaching our kids to look both ways before crossing the street. Because if a kid gets hit by a car in the street, and we then drop a PSA to other kids to look both ways and use crosswalks, then we're blaming the victim and we need to teach drivers to stop hitting kids :comeon:

To be fair.....I don't think this applies to what the mayor said. He sounded like he was being straight-up ignit

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why you caping for white feminists? They dont' give a fukk about your black ass. Or anybody that's not white.

They wouldn't cape for you...at all.

exactly.
I am caping for the young woman who was raped and murdered. Someone elected as mayor of an area should not be making light of the murder of one their citizens.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
These feminist hoes always looking like :flabbynsick:
This but that's how it is. You rarely see good looking women on this "feminist" flow. Its mainly ugly to eh I guess looking women on that bullshyt. Same as dudes always caping for women when they don't even need it.

You think that's coincidence? :sas2:
Nope no matter if its male/females kicking certain stuff its almost guaranteed they ain't top notch in the looks and or getting desirable mates department

Are there ways for Black men to prevent being killed by cops in your opinion?
Nah but I think dude misspoke (at least I hope he did) and you took it to some a$$hole jerk stuff. You can't prevent rape or crimes from happening in totality but most of them there is a way to lessen the chances of it happening.

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
And this is who the women stick up for? :mjlol: "She" is one of the biggest white supremacists on this site.

you already :sas2: these racist ass posters think parroting white supremacist talking points about black people is "defending" black women or some shyt :russ:

you can tell from the things they say that don't even fukk with most black people and black people don't fukk with them :sas2:

i know real black women who are really in the struggle, fighting for black women out here and their rhetoric and these dumb ass internet racists don't match up one bit :sas1:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I am caping for the young woman who was raped. Someone elected as mayor of an area should not be making light of the murder of one their citizens.

I feel ya, but if you read the link posted you'd realize that the victim was NOT a citizen of their country. She was Japanese. From japan. and had been going to TRinidad to participate in their festival for the past 5 years.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You still didn't dap my post @bcrusaderw .
full

Be a shytty troll brehs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This but that's how it is. You rarely see good looking women on this "feminist" flow. Its mainly ugly to eh I guess looking women on that bullshyt. Same as dudes always caping for women when they don't even need it.

Nope no matter if its male/females kicking certain stuff its almost guaranteed they ain't top notch in the looks and or getting desirable mates department

Nah but I think dude misspoke (at least I hope he did) and you took it to some a$$hole jerk stuff. You can't prevent rape or crimes from happening in totality but most of them there is a way to lessen the chances of it happening.

what can Black men do to lessen the chances of being killed by police officers in your opinion?