The feminists got a Trinidadian mayor to resign

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
These are the same types that said Beyonce was tacky and not a feminist.
They are also the same types that are protesting against Beyonce claiming her super bowl performce

They just want power like their male counterparts. This is how they do it. Exploit black people. Then attack them and their way of life and they gain support because people blindly follow their white savior rhetoric cause deep down they think black peopel can't govern themselves or are barbaric and backwards.

This reminds me of a couple of years back when a reggae singer was barred from performing in Australia due to homophobic lyrics. I have yet to see any non-black people get criticized by them and it's sickening.

This reminds me of Vice. They did a documentary on homosexuals in Jamaica and how they're ostracized and largely rejected by society.

Here's the documentary:

Vice's executive producer is Bill Maher (Vice (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) who's a limousine liberal. So why would a white liberal film a documentary on homosexuals in Jamaica? Obviously there's an hidden agenda at play here. They show you a couple of homeless gays living under a bridge with no support from their family. They want you to feel sorry for these people.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Damn that's such a fukked up way of thinking. I can never understand people who blame the victims of rape for their own rape. It's almost as if the mayor has accepted that are pre disposed to assault women, which is also spooky
I can never understand why people say this dumb shyt in bold. It don't even make sense in most cases people claim its victim blaming (not counting this case from what I see)

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This reminds me of Vice. They did a documentary on homosexuals in Jamaica and how they're ostracized and largely rejected by society.

Here's the documentary:

Vice's executive producer is Bill Maher (Vice (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) who's a limousine liberal. So why would a white liberal film a documentary on homosexuals in Jamaica? Obviously there's an hidden agenda at play here. They show you a couple of homeless gays living under a bridge with no support from their family. They want you to feel sorry for these people.

Vice has been pretty racist. Alot of this forum is not aware of their history since they started as a free publication distributed in music stores in Canada in the90s.

Sure...they might interview rappers for noisey and alot of posters on here post their documentaries but they never show black people in a positive light. They are culture vultures and some of the purveyors of hipster racism. They also don't hire any black people at their offices here in Brooklyn.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This man does good for his country, is elected by his peoples, but is ousted by some non-trinidadian whites for something that he said about a non-trinidadiam japanese woman.

This is outside powers influencing black countries all over again.

It stands to reason that his opinion would extend to Trinidadian women as well.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think literacy plays a big factor in Black men being killed but it's possible that I'm wrong.
I didn't answer your question ole dikk in the booty fakkit cause I never said what you asked so why the fukk would I answer it? Did you learn this sassy bytch shyt from your bytch ass dad?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I didn't answer your question ole dikk in the booty fakkit cause I never said what you asked so why the fukk would I answer it? Did you learn this sassy bytch shyt from your bytch ass dad?

you really should seek help in dealing with your anger issues, there's more to life than name calling on the internets.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel ya, but if you read the link posted you'd realize that the victim was NOT a citizen of their country. She was Japanese. From japan. and had been going to TRinidad to participate in their festival for the past 5 years.
I don't understand how this changes anything. In fact I'm guessing that a major portion of their income comes from tourism, so as a mayor you'd want to make your city seem as safe and accommodating as possible. His statements would have been the same whether she was a citizen or not.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Look at all the people here having a good time:

Eventually when feminism can't be contained they will complain about this shyt and say it's misogynistic.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you really should seek help in dealing with your anger issues, there's more to life than name calling on the internets.
Nah I'm good. I don't have anger issues just don't like when people are being stupid for no reason and that's what your post to me are so why be civil when your being stupid? If you think you're better than me cause you don't do what I do on here have it.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Look at all the people here having a good time:

Eventually when feminism can't be contained they will complain about this shyt and say it's misogynistic.

except it was the mayor who complained about the clothing being worn, and the dancing

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nah I'm good. I don't have anger issues just don't like when people are being stupid for no reason and that's what your post to me are so why be civil when your being stupid? If you think you're better than me cause you don't do what I do on here have it.

what can Black men do to lessen the chances of being killed by police officers in your opinion?

:lupe:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Nah this shyt pissing me off. This really is white supremacy and it's fukking blatant. Using the sexism angle to try to dictate how black countries and their leaders should operate is colonial in nature.

@ghaleon this is only the beginning there will be more of this. Black people are an easy target for everybody.
Also dont forget homosexuality....