The final days of Brian Pillman

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Damn Pillman seemed like a guy just wanted to support his family and be the best at wrestling. It’s a shame he didn’t just either retired and become a commentator or just been a manager until he was well enough to come back. He might have still died eventually with the genetic heart condition but at least he would’ve lost enough to see his newborn son.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Damn Brian was suffering in his latter years physically, career-wise and in his marriage. Secondly to make things worse he had a genetic heart problem like father and brother. Lastly the man was using steroids at a very young age and using it heavy in 97 with other drugs, this body could only handle so much abuse.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Damn Brian was suffering in his latter years physically, career-wise and in his marriage. Secondly to make things worse he had a genetic heart problem like father and brother. Lastly the man was using steroids at a very young age and using it heavy in 97 with other drugs, this body could only handle so much abuse.
And Jesus Christ, that accident was worse than a lot of the other descriptions described...even though being launched from the car like that actually saved his life lol.

Meltzer was a close friend of Brian's, and he said Pillman had been up almost the entire night before doing his taxes and was absolutely dead tired, then fell asleep at the wheel.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Brian was one of them forerunners of guys like Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Daniel Brian, Ricochet etc., A smaller charismatic, athletic cat who could hang with the bigger wrestlers. Def one of my favorites growing up. I’ll never forget the time he scoop slammed Abdullah The Butcher, a guy twice his size! :gladbron:When I first saw his son Pillman Jr, I was like :mjcry: cuz he looks JUST like him. Mannerisms n everything.