Dude, he unloaded the full clip on her, Lil' Ze style

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I don't blame him I would have felt the same.
Wow his mom sounds like a trash human being :scust:
Dude, he unloaded the full clip on her, Lil' Ze style

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I mean damn, I've only ever heard of her under the context of WWE being scumbags and putting her on RAW a day after Pillman died but Wrestlelamia and Jr. added a new layer to the story. Now apparently she's a money grubbing ring rat who ate well off that interview and Pillman's legacy and she unfortunately never loved Pillman and would rub the success of her past lover Ultimate Warrior over Pillman's head and cheated all throughout their marriage and possibly pinned her daughter on Pillman having already moved on to another relationship while he was alive and hoping to reconcile:francis: Man I felt bad for this lady too.

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've thought about that. Can't picture him being that bothered TBH.

A healthy Pillman in the full blown Attitude Era could have been very interesting. You have to think Austin would have politicked for him...

Would have been far better than corporate dude love

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Brian was one of them forerunners of guys like Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Daniel Brian, Ricochet etc., A smaller charismatic, athletic cat who could hang with the bigger wrestlers. Def one of my favorites growing up. I’ll never forget the time he scoop slammed Abdullah The Butcher, a guy twice his size! :gladbron:When I first saw his son Pillman Jr, I was like :mjcry: cuz he looks JUST like him. Mannerisms n everything.

:hhh:Pillman played in the NFL, would’ve eaten these guys for breakfast are you serious