The First Footage From Steve Harvey's "Showdown" With Mo'Nique!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
have you ever got that offer from vh1 & would you take it?

Yeah I got an offer to do it but they said 50 had to be involved in some way. I already knew that nikka wouldnt do it so it was a pointless offer.

But hell yeah i’d do it. Im not a cliche nutcase like 95% of the cast but I’d have my own lane of comedy and fukkery. shyt would be hella fun

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Steve deciding between integrity and finances:

d8KwfQa.jpg

“I’m not gay... BUT... I’ll take it in the ass for that check though.”

ImaginativeUnfortunateBeagle-max-1mb.gif
I forgot about this shyt :picardheh:

Jamie Foxx went in on him :mjlol:

steve+harvey+and+bodyguard.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people need to stop ejecting themselves into these entertainers lives and taking up for them
Part of being an entertainer is being a c00n lmao, if you don't want to be a c00n do something else
Steve Harvey was 100 percent right, yes he is a c00n, a shameless c00n, but he willing sell himself out so he's grand kids don't have too, thats his choice, Monique knew he was a c00n she know the nikka I mean damn you already know what time it is
Monique is expecting c00ns not to c00n, dumbest shyt in the world. You can't call out and shyt on the c00ns, then expect this very same c00ns to help you and come to your rescue lmao, you either on board the c00n train or you not, that's the entertainment industry
If netflix would've paid monique what she wanted she wouldn't be saying shyt, and will be back to c00ning
She the same as Lee Daniels to me, she acted in that c00n ass precious movie, and was down with get down, you was in bed with these c00ns don't act brand new
She telling oprah, tyler perry, and all them to suck her dikk, and then expect them to help her out lmao, like what sense does that make also why would you want their help if thats how you feel about them
these entertainers are all frauds, when they not getting what they want they want to pull the pro black card, but when its all gravy they on the c00n train with an all access pass
fukk all of them, I'm pretty Monique husband is the one behind her career suicide, because he was gassing her out making her think she could strong arm the game but she expendable she didn't have any leverage to play the game and now want to cry foul