Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I ran across this video on YouTube explaining what really happened. In school I was told something totally different :martin:

They shoulda just killed everybody every time a ship landed. But the native chief tried to make a chess move and it back fired BIG TIME :damn:

Squanto yous a fukkboi :pacspit:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

I still don't understand how cacs ain't judged by all the shyt they've done throughout history.

His has shown time and time again, do NOT trust cacs. They always have a hidden agenda

Last edited:
Daps
They’re still teaching this bullshyt to kids in school. Everybody on every continent should have killed whites immediately upon their arrival.
:hubie:
That sounds brutal, but they have never gone somewhere and made life better for the people already there.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

I still don't understand how cacs ain't judged by all the shyt they've done throughout history.

His has shown time and time again, do NOT trust cacs. They always have a hidden agenda

Cause that yearning for white acceptance is real