Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Kevin Smith confirmed that Flashpoint is only going to last the first episode. He said it on the Fatman on Batman podcast after comic con:francis:
He's directing episode 7 next season...

:dwillhuh:1......episode.......Just one.......for gotdamn FLASHPOINT of all events??:why:They had a golden opportunity to show changes made to other shows:mindblown:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
There's no way it's just a single ep, I don't care what Kev says. Breh probably misinterpreted some news he got.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Vampire Diaries alum Susan Walters has been cast as Caitlin Snow’s mother on The Flash, EW has learned exclusively.

Aside from being the mom of Danielle Panabaker’s character, Dr. Carla Tannhauser is a world class biomedical engineer and CEO of a major research company. But while Caitlin may have inherited her mother’s formidable scientific mind, the two have long had a difficult relationship, with Caitlin finding her mother cold and withholding, and Carla regarding her daughter as rebellious and ungrateful.

The character was first mentioned when Caitlin Snow came face-to-face with her Earth-2 doppelgänger Killer Frost, both of whom felt icy toward their mothers. Walters, whose credits also include Teen Wolf and Star-Crossed, will potentially recur.

The Flash returns Tuesday, Oct. 4 at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
RUMOR: The Events Of "Flashpoint" Will Merge SUPERGIRL's World With Earth-1 In Season 2

We've known for a while now that the events of "Flashpoint" will change the entire DC TV Universe, and while Grant Gustin has confirmed that The Flash won't remain in that new world forever, that doesn't mean everything will go back to being exactly how it was before (hence why Reverse-Flash is going to be a villain in Legends of Tomorrow). However, Bleeding Cool has today revealed the biggest and most exciting change as this event will apparently be what brings Supergirl permanently to Earth-1.

The character currently hails from another dimension which The Flash inadvertently visited a while back, but "As of the upcoming Flashpoint crossover storyline, Supergirl will now be a part of the main DC TV universe. Only Barry Allen will know that they were once separate… any remaining continuity issues will be handwaved as 'a time traveller did it.'" What this means is that Superman and Supergirl have always been part of The CW-verse, and this makes that upcoming crossover easier!

Are you excited to see Supergirl's world merged with the one Green Arrow and The Flash call home?