"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
No way. Trailer that came out squashes that
That trailer is only the first 2 episodes. Reading the tea leaves from people who were there, it sounded like Flashpoint wasn't going to last too long and if you look at the Arrow trailer I posted in the Arrow thread, it's business as usual in Star City...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN interviews at SDCC:

Grant Gustin, Tom Cavanagh and Jesse L. Martin discuss The Flash's big time-altering set-up this season and how its ramifications will effect things moving forward.

The Flash stars Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes and Danielle Panabaker tease Flashpoint changes and Barry and Iris's lovestory in Season 3.

Stars Keiynan Lonsdale and Tom Felton and executive producers Todd and Aaron Helbing preview what's to come on The Flash.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
THE FLASH Season 3 Set Pics Give Us A New Look At Kid Flash And The Mysterious Dark Speedster

flash-301-blog-25_orig.jpg

flash-301-blog-11_orig.jpg

flash-301-blog-17_orig.jpg

Better late than never, right?
Sorry for the delay in posting this, I had some delays with Comic-Con week, as well as a gag order from 1 of my sources on announcing what I can confirm now about the new character till a specific date. Thus the later than expected post of this.

The Flash started filming season 3 earlier this month in studio. The 1st location shoot for the show was in downtown Vancouver on Tuesday, the 12th.

Of course, we all saw the first promo photos of Keiynan Lonsdale in his Kid Flash outfit earlier in the day, and there was a reason for that. The production knew they were going to be filming in a very public spot with Keiynan suited up.

What they DIDNT either A- Anticipate, or B - care about, was divulging the 2nd suited up speedster also on set that day.

Todd Lasance (Spartacus, The Vampire Diaries) was on set as a mysterious 2nd speedster in a black suit. I have heard 2 different names used for him on set "Rival Flash" and "Enemy Flash" were used to describe him. What his OFFICIAL character name will be, is currently not known by me. But there has been a massive amount of speculation online, most of it pointing towards Black Flash, which isn't a very bad guess based on the colour scheme.

Of course, with Flashpoint taking place, who knows what we were really seeing there. All we do know is other speedsters are here.... including Kid Flash.

This was the 2nd location of the day. The first one had Grant Gustin & another actress doing a scene. The first scene of the day at this location had Grant Gustin dressed as Barry Allen and Keiynan as Kid Flash doing a scene where Kid Flash is falling from the sky, and Barry is trying to help him with his "tornado arm" thing hes done before. Whether it worked or not, I don't know. Because Barry had to race over to a dumpster to find Kid Flash laying in there unconscious. Barry then removes the mask to discover Wally West is Kid Flash.

A later scene had those two, with Todd Lasance where it seems Lonsdale & Lasance are facing off in a battle while Barry seemingly watches from the sidelines.

During the day I got autographs from Grant Gustin after rehearsals earlier in the day. After they wrapped for the night, I got Keiynan Lonsdale on some brand new Kid Flash photos that were just released that day. So all in all for me, a great day.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Yea the sides of his headgear ain't looking to right but I'm sure it'll look better when the special effects are added in.

I hope.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah that new speedster looks kinda corny. Dude out here looking like a bad ripoff of Zoom. :russ:

I'll wait and see how it looks in action before I judge tho.