"The FLASH" Season 3, official thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Man, dc is so inept.
Why are there no, flash tv villain tank tops out.
That zoom flash tv show style tank would sell like hot cakes and needs to be on the market.
Along with the other flash villain tanks and tees.
They have nightwing, and redhood not having the zoom is criminal.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Bleeding Cool rumors about announcements that will be made at the DC TV panel at SDCC:

John Wesley Shipp (Jay Garrick) will be getting the same deal as John Barrowman (Malcolm Merlyn) and Wentworth Miller (Capt. Cold) where Jay Garrick will appear on all DC TV shows.

Matt Ryan could be getting the same deal for John Constantine that could end up with Constantine getting his own show on The CW on Friday nights. The idea is to pair Constantine with Supernatural on Fridays after The Vampire Diaries finally ends.

There is also talk about a similar deal for Bruce Wayne/Batman as a character across all the shows if a deal could be worked out with Fox who have TV rights to Bruce Wayne/Batman because of Gotham.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: you must not watch arrow

Yeah, I fell off on arrow and everyone after I looked back into the vitriol hates olicity.
So, I may have to go back and see why.
Or maybe not because other people have talked about it so bad that,.....i could miss t and it would not matter.
The way they talk about it, I would like to keep my idea of felicity from the flash crossovers and early season one to two felicity viewed opinion.

Art Barr

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
There is also talk about a similar deal for Bruce Wayne/Batman as a character across all the shows if a deal could be worked out with Fox who have TV rights to Bruce Wayne/Batman because of Gotham.

First I've heard of this. Are they really going to allow the TV universe of have a full "Justice Society" parallel to the movie's Justice League?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
First I've heard of this. Are they really going to allow the TV universe of have a full "Justice Society" parallel to the movie's Justice League?
Just a rumor for now but since Supergirl's got Superman I don't think it's far out of the realm of possibility.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Is AQUAMAN Coming To THE FLASH Season 3 For "Flashpoint"?

Take this with a pinch of salt for the time being, but the usually very reliable Twitter page @AquamanShrine is reporting that we'll catch a glimpse of the King of Atlantis in the upcoming third season of The Flash. We already know that the premiere will be titled "Flashpoint", and in the comic book version of that story, the world was torn apart by a war between Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

A "glimpse" could mean anything from a blurry image in a news report on TV to the back of his head, but just like that blink and you'll miss it shot of Hal Jordan in Arrow, this could be good fun for fans. We already know that Atlantis is a place people can visit on Earth-2, so the character does seemingly exist in that reality at least. Expect more details to be revealed over the next few days if this is true.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
SDCC trailer:

THE FLASH electrified fans at their Comic-Con 2016 panel session in Ballroom 20 on Saturday, July 23, with an exclusive highlight reel that offered attendees a first look at footage from the show’s fast-approaching third season. The super-charged sizzle reel not only revealed one of the upcoming season’s primary DC villains, Dr. Alchemy, but also shed some light on how Barry’s decision to travel back in time and save his mother would open the door to the iconic Flashpoint storyline as the show races into Season 3, which premieres Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW. #WBSDCC (© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
Everything in Barry’s world has changed to become…Flashpoint. The Flash premieres Tuesday, October 4 on The CW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Can't wait for season 3! I wonder though, will Flashpoint and Legends of Tomorrow will crossover? If so, how much will that have an effect on the overall TV DC timeline? This season of the Flash maybe the most interesting and intriguing season to navigate for the fcukery that Barry has caused!:wow:

"Now who's the Villain Flash, Now who's the Villain?! ":damn::damn:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
tumblr_oasa51io0R1uorz8zo4_500.gif