The Four Horsemen.. System Malfunction -Official LA Clippers '24 off season thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wasn't going to do it but fukk it, might as well start a thread. Its actually a good thing the media pawns now hate us so we can simply play low key and just focus on improvement instead of hype. Still early in the season. Love Ty Lue's motion offense, sets, and sub patterns. Huge difference from the last few years. We know its all about the post season but PG looks great and might end up in the MVP race if he keeps this up. Hopefully Kawhi is ok and misses no more that one or two games. Ibaka and Batum so far are perfect fits. Would like to see Kabengele get Pat Patterson's minutes and Mann get Reggie's minutes but I believe that'll come in due time. I see Kennard improving and adding to the team over time. But I like what I'm seeing as of right now.. Lets go for another round, do it again, and put last seasons shenanigans and disappointments behind us.

960x0.jpg

@Shameonyou
@cocainebiceps
@froggle
@Figdcotton
@MillionMills
@Emoryal
@DLaren
@livindajetlife
@1970s HeRon Flow
@L@CaT
@FooFighters
@ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested
@Redguard
@thedevilyouknow
@Squirrel from Meteor Man

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Glad its not too serious. How many games does he miss.. two?

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PG is killing it but this signing of Batum is low key underrated. Had no clue he had anything left in the tank:wow:

iono if batum can keep this up, but i would bring morris off the bench when he comes back. feel it gives more balance to your rotation. give one of kawhi/pg a rest and bring on morris. team is much better equipped to match up with anyone this year.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
iono if batum can keep this up, but i would bring morris off the bench when he comes back. feel it gives more balance to your rotation. give one of kawhi/pg a rest and bring on morris. team is much better equipped to match up with anyone this year.
He's not going to keep that type of scoring up and the team doesn't expect him to. Really its his defense, rebounding, and being a point forward-bringing the ball up. Him knocking down 2-3 shots a game is a bonus.

Daps
He's not going to keep that type of scoring up and the team doesn't expect him to. Really its his defense, rebounding, and being a point forward-bringing the ball up. Him knocking down 2-3 shots a game is a bonus.

The idea is to fortify that closing lineup defensively and add some IQ. If Batum is opened he should take it if not try to use his size against what I imagine would be a smaller guard in order to create for the others

Elbow
PG
Kawhi
Mo
Batum

That should be crunch time line up

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, his playmaking and all around impact is where his value will be a premium. He reminds me of the type of vets the championship Warrior teams picked up.

I really like what Ty Lue has brought. Doc was completely wrong about him not being that much different :mjlol:

Only thing I’m keeping an eye on is Lou Will. He’s playing spot minutes (which is all he deserves), so I wonder if he will be content with that or look to move elsewhere behind the scenes. Kennard is bigger, younger and a better decision maker so I see why he’s taken his share of minutes so far.

Daps
Exactly, his playmaking and all around impact is where his value will be a premium. He reminds me of the type of vets the championship Warrior teams picked up.

I really like what Ty Lue has brought. Doc was completely wrong about him not being that much different :mjlol:

Only thing I’m keeping an eye on is Lou Will. He’s playing spot minutes (which is all he deserves), so I wonder if he will be content with that or look to move elsewhere behind the scenes. Kennard is bigger, younger and a better decision maker so I see why he’s taken his share of minutes so far.

In a long season of ups & downs Lou will have his moments to go for 40. In order for this team to hoist the trophy he has to understand there’s more to their goals than 6MOY consideration

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Outside of that horrific performance on Sunday we've been lights out on both ends of the floor. PG and Kawhi- enough said. Batum and Ibaka is the gift that keeps on giving so far this season:wow:
Lou Will has been on fire. Kennard is finding his way. Zu has been stellar. Reggie is starting to play under control and is actually looking like a point guard. Still got to somehow fit Morris Sr. into the mix when he gets healthy, whenever that happens. One shocker is that the team is declining Kabengele's third year and he'll be a free agent at the end of the season. Pretty much means he doesn't have a future on the team and they believe in Oturu much more. Our drafting has been real spotty these last few years.

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
Outside of that horrific performance on Sunday we've been lights out on both ends of the floor. PG and Kawhi- enough said. Batum and Ibaka is the gift that keeps on giving so far this season:wow:
Lou Will has been on fire. Kennard is finding his way. Zu has been stellar. Reggie is starting to play under control and is actually looking like a point guard. Still got to somehow fit Morris Sr. into the mix when he gets healthy, whenever that happens. One shocker is that the team is declining Kabengele's third year and he'll be a free agent at the end of the season. Pretty much means he doesn't have a future on the team and they believe in Oturu much more. Our drafting has been real spotty these last few years.
Man I was pulling for Kabengele:francis:

Terrance Mann:blessed: