The Four Horsemen.. System Malfunction -Official LA Clippers '24 off season thread

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not that its the reason kawhi got injured and was a shell of himself when he returned my no.1 priority beyond bringing pg and harden back would be finding someone to start at the 4 to do more of the dirty work. that may not be the way they decide to go but id rather have kawhi at the 3 for the rigors of the regular season and to start games while having that option of going small at times. i dont know if you die hards feel the same but id be willing to part with anybody outside of the first 4 names in the starting lineup to make that happen.

ideally though you part ways with somebody you already wanted to get rid of or get lucky with someone already on the roster or in the draft/free agency.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Another injury prone star that plays 50 games a season and misses the playoffs. :hhh:

Evidently that's what Clipper fans like so :francis:
If the choice is get nothing or swing a sign and trade for Jimmy and maybe get a piece or picks then I'd go with option two. At least Jimmy has heart. 50 games of Jimmy > PG.

Besides Kawhi (value too low) and Zu every one on this team should be available at this point.