The Four Horsemen.. System Malfunction -Official LA Clippers '24 off season thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Too much offensive stagnation. The ball does not move. Nobody is saying be the 01 Kings but damn. The Mavs suffer from the same thing but their stars are more dynamic flat out at this point

Zu needs much more touches

Ultimately all of it takes a backseat since this team doesn’t have their guy when it counts.

The young teams will continue to develop and take the next steps while The Clippers fade to the background
Zu gotta get vocal and Lue and demand his touches and plays called for him. He also has a decent mid range shot. His mental framework is what's keeping him from being a next tier center.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have more faith in Kawhi with one leg than I do with PG with both. You can't talk all that bully shyt in the pre season and then when the games come that matter you're ghost for the majority of them.

Without the new arena I think they probably bush the team. With the new arena they'll run it back. Think they should seriously see what they can get for PG.

Team let the 76ers squeeze em for too much. The windows closed on this team imo. I think the clippers are a good org so once were able to build again organically I have faith but given the current roster construction it's tough.

I'm fine with Lue and Feank staying (especially if it keeps us from brining bob Myers in) and I'd be fine if they moved on. Issue is there aren't many coaches out there better than Ty Lue.
How is that when the #1 option has missed four postseasons in a row? PG was up and down all series but with Kawhi out they swarmed that nicca to death and wore him down. They're running it back, they have no choice but to. But now they gotta go against team rules and protocol and play youngters around 213 instead of aged players like Russ, PJ, Plumlee, etc. I think Mann can take it to a higher level, Coffey I'm not sure about. He didn't have a good series at all imo.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
We really don't match up well with any of the real playoff teams in the west with this roster. I really don't know where we go from here

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
How is that when the #1 option has missed four postseasons in a row? PG was up and down all series but with Kawhi out they swarmed that nicca to death and wore him down. They're running it back, they have no choice but to. But now they gotta go against team rules and protocol and play youngters around 213 instead of aged players like Russ, PJ, Plumlee, etc. I think Mann can take it to a higher level, Coffey I'm not sure about. He didn't have a good series at all imo.
Pg plays like a soft bytch too often. He should be taking over in Kawhis absence not disappearing.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I have more faith in Kawhi with one leg than I do with PG with both. You can't talk all that bully shyt in the pre season and then when the games come that matter you're ghost for the majority of them.

Without the new arena I think they probably bush the team. With the new arena they'll run it back. Think they should seriously see what they can get for PG.

Team let the 76ers squeeze em for too much. The windows closed on this team imo. I think the clippers are a good org so once were able to build again organically I have faith but given the current roster construction it's tough.

I'm fine with Lue and Feank staying (especially if it keeps us from brining bob Myers in) and I'd be fine if they moved on. Issue is there aren't many coaches out there better than Ty Lue.
Kawhi will never be healthy in the postseason...ever.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

So, you're fine giving PG whatever he wants despite him being super Saiyan Tobias Harris?
He's not a max player that's for sure. I don't know how this gets done. But he walks, he walks. So be it. Kawhi might want out if PG bounces. PG is his security blanket, all the heat finally falls on Kawhi if PG leaves.