"The 'Friday' Movie IS HAPPENING. Rumors Are True Fellas." - Ice Cube

Daps
It’ll suck regardless. DJ Pooh was a major reason why the 1st one was so good, he was sorely missed on the others. Plus the others had a lot of gay shyt references (wtf Cube)

Plus they shot the first one in like 2 weeks, of course there was the story but a lot of jokes were improvised with real comedians and actors.

This will be some contrived bs...John Witherspoon will have a few funny spots, I doubt Chris Tucker will be in it.

Let the franchise die...it’s already dead let it RIP.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Didn’t they start filming with John Witherspoon and Day day like 2 years ago

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
It’ll suck regardless. DJ Pooh was a major reason why the 1st one was so good, he was sorely missed on the others. Plus the others had a lot of gay shyt references (wtf Cube)

Plus they shot the first one in like 2 weeks, of course there was the story but a lot of jokes were improvised with real comedians and actors.

This will be some contrived bs...John Witherspoon will have a few funny spots, I doubt Chris Tucker will be in it.

Let the franchise die...it’s already dead let it RIP.
The second one wasn’t that bad as years went on

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its never been a rumor though Cube has made it clear for years hes trying to get the movie made but its also been said it will never happen since Chris Tucker doesn't want to do it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how I feel about this. Better leave this shyt alone cause they're taking it forever and also, in this era is way different than back then.