The gawd already commanding players to the gym.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kobe is the last of a dying breed. These new stars perfectly embody this ridiculously entitled generation: all flash, no substance; they want everything given to them without putting in the work; too buddy-buddy and unwilling to mix it up with competitors.

It'll be a sad day to see him retire :to:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If Kobe makes the players with the this garbage squad it will be more impressive than the Heat making it to the finals last year.
I swear if it wasn't for that garbage FO Kobe would have 7 rings. The best player they have ever sorounded Kobe with post Shaq has been a soft Euro PF that never even won a playoff game in his life before Kobe. Jim Buss and Kupcake had Sasha Vujacic and Vladimir Radmanovic playing with Kobe and he still took em to the finals.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’ll be fine; they got me,” Young said. “We’re a playoff team. Don’t count us out.”

:mjlol:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No one can say Kobe didn't go out gunning. He's going to make sure of that, playoffs or not. Peace be upon DA Gawd Bean Bryant. :blessed:

:wow:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
iMjtAgQInc4tT.gif
Completely unrelated but you ever look at someone and say to yourself

"Yep, he don't like my black ass already"

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If Kobe makes the players with the this garbage squad it will be more impressive than the Heat making it to the finals last year.
I swear if it wasn't for that garbage FO Kobe would have 7 rings. The best player they have ever sorounded Kobe with post Shaq has been a soft Euro PF that never even won a playoff game in his life before Kobe. Jim Buss and Kupcake had Sasha Vujacic and Vladimir Radmanovic playing with Kobe and he still took em to the finals.
Slander that eurod like you won't miss him next season :heh:

flake show ain't shyt