The Gen Z Dems Renaissance is changing the game in Florida. It's been a long time coming.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Voters stand for what? FL is deep red, this Gen Z traction wont come into play for another 20-30 years cause of MAGA CACs that moved to FL..
florida still voted for Obama, though. if the Dems can't make it close even with that ban, then yeah, florida's totally gone

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
florida still voted for Obama, though. if the Dems can't make it close even with that ban, then yeah, florida's totally gone
Are you retarded? Why are you forgetting or dismissing the MAGA transients that moved to FL post-covid? :stopitslime::stopitslime:Millions of horrible CACs such as yourself moved to FL..

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yea this gives me a lot of hope for the future. I know we have a lot of young dudes on here and bless their hearts but some are dumb as fukk. That’s the only way to explain so called black posters moving the way they are politically in these streets.

I remember it was during the george Floyd riots were it was an interview by the author of Miracle St Anna and he was basically saying it was better that these kids was out in a bout doing what they felt was right then Staying at the house playing video games and other bullshyt

And you know what, as critical as I can be, he was absolutely right. Damn shame a 22 year old wants better for society at large than mfers in they 30’s worrying about who some rapper is fukking or who out here being a fruity booty

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nope

Tooooo many Hispanics and MAGA cacs from the northest and midwest moved to Florida. Its a wrap.