The genesis of the EAST vs WEST beef finally revealed : The story of how Bad Boy killed Suge's man Big Jake finally told by the owner of the club.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Who is he? A CEO? A investor? Illuminati?
Music exec, mentor, political fixer/key maker. Possibly the most powerful black man in entertainment behind the scenes.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Right bc nggas have mark curry’s book on their coffee table :aicmon:

That book was focused on a whole bunch of other things that drowned these details out, plus the coverage of the book was probably suppressed by puffys media connection

All of this was not ‘well known’
It's been discussed in so many othet platforms, documentaries, and books. Old source magazines, Vibe magazines etc.

Sweet Pea

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
So suge got 2pac out of jail because he already had a preexisting death row vs bad boy beef and he was hunting for people to help him in his pressure campaign against Diddy after this shooting incident? I thought Tupac started it all:picard: that's what I've been told, so Bad Boy and Death row already had an ongoing battle with blood shed before 2pac was even a thought?
Suge was already tryna get 2Pac out before the Jake incident. That’s why he shouted him out at the 95 Source Awards

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The Pac shooting happened in late 94...the Big Jake shooting was in fall 95
So Death Rows east coast west coast beef with Bad Boy was prior to 2pacs winter 1995 signing and realese from jail :picard: I mean why would Suge and Death Row come into this party in choking out Puffy and slapping Jermaine... I was told 2pac Shakur started the beef and friction with Bad Boy Records

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
It's crazy because most people have zero clue who these men behind the scenes are. The ones who are really pulling the strings and levers. Since this man passed, Diddy been in a perpetual free fall.
Puff was angling for his spot, he really wanted to be him.
He a nikka from Wolf's crew from the north bronx. Which is news to me I aint even know Wolf was from North Bronx.

That explains his connection to Puff and Mt.Vernon. North Bronx and Mt.Vernon overlap into each other, thats how close they are. Wouldnt be surprised if Puff knew Wolf from childhood.
Puff was raised and has folks out there. That's why he called Mopreme, this shyt low key a family feud :sas2:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought it was at a house, but may have conflated with the beating of Mark Bell or whatever. I know this story though, not all these details, some of which are maybe questionable. but that Puff basically had Suge's best friend dropped.

No one talked. Never got solved. Just handled it and all fled into the night. Lesser known part of the whole saga, but has been on the record for like 30 years.

Jason is the same Jason from some Biggie lines, I'm pretty sure.

looks like it was at a club called Platinum House, which is why I thought house. I probably read about this in 1999.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Suge was already tryna get 2Pac out before the Jake incident. That’s why he shouted him out at the 95 Source Awards
So Suge had to sacrafice his friend Jake by getting him killed that night by a bad boy entourage member because Suge was commanded to do so by his boss 2pac from jail :picard: and that's how 2pac started the east coast west coast beef?

What did this person in the video mean when he said Suge was shaking puffy and yelling about Mary J Blige n Jodeci publishing. Was 2pac their boss too:picard:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Puff was angling for his spot, he really wanted to be him.

Puff was raised and has folks out there. That's why he called Mopreme, this shyt low key a family feud :sas2:
Was probably going to be Russell. He gone. Now Puff. Jay will probably inherit his title, unless a bunch of stuff comes out about him. Let Jaguar Wright tell it though...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought it was at a house, but may have conflated with the beating of Mark Bell or whatever. I know this story thoughh, not all these details, some of which are maybe questionable. but that Puff basically had Suge's best friend dropped.

No one talked. Never got solved. Just handled it and all fled into the night. Lesser known part of the whole saga, but has been on the record for like 30 years.

Jason is the same Jason from some Biggie lines, I'm pretty sure.

:heh:

Its not

I believe there was an interview on Vlad clarifying who he was talking about.