The Gonzalez Twins, the baddest pair of twins to enter a Basketball court

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Whichever one was with Aaron Gordon was down BAD when he dumped her went to Denver and got that 80 mil contract. Saw her whole life go up in flames
nikkas want peace. Not fame when they got it. It's not like these girls got their own like Beyonce. They just like the rest of IG baddies.

AD got with a homely looking broad who looks peaceful

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Whichever one was with Aaron Gordon was down BAD when he dumped her went to Denver and got that 80 mil contract. Saw her whole life go up in flames
I knew one was dating Josh Gordon, but didn't hear about Aaron Gordon. :russ: These bytches won't stop to they secure an athlete bag.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Isn’t te’a cooper engaged to Alvin kamara?

They broke up when Kamara had his legal trouble.

Cooper has been trying to expand her brand (Hairline, Modeling etc...)....but I don't think anything has really taken off......Cooper's also been thirst-trapping and trying to secure the bag......She posted a pic of her at a Ja Morant pool party a couple of months back with her head in the water and ass in the air.....I don't know when the party took place, but here is the pic...

Cooper is 2nd from the left

v2nd3lxm6mhb1.jpg

Cooper has recently trimmed down/lost weight...I think she's in much better condition and will get another shot in the W.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Edit:

I take back my comment about Dylan being paid off......She made some comments on her live about being rape within the last couple of weeks. I'll try to find the video......It isn't fair for me to say Trey paid Dylan off and that's why she's silent. Rape is a traumatic experience and people react/respond/grieve differently........I apologize to Dylan and any person who has been a victim of Sexual Assault/Rape

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Cooper has been trying to expand her brand (Hairline, Modeling etc...)....but I don't think anything has really taken off......Cooper's also been thirst-trapping and trying to secure the bag......She posted a pic of her at a Ja Morant pool party a couple of months back with her head in the water and ass in the air.....I don't know when the party took place, but here is the pic...

v2nd3lxm6mhb1.jpg
:scust:

Come on man. People need some class and dignity. It's bad to even take a photo like that. It's worse to share it on social media.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

v2nd3lxm6mhb1.jpg

Cooper has recently trimmed down/lost weight...I think she's in much better condition and will get another shot in the W.

Hoes goin be Hoes

Cant blame tammy :snoop:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:scust:

Come on man. People need some class and dignity. It's bad to even take a photo like that. It's worse to share it on social media.

Why? If they're not harming you or others, what are you clutching your pearls and passing judgment for?

Seriously, why do athletes need class?

If this was a bunch of rappers and video thots or just a bunch of random 9-5ers on vacation fukking around, would their level of class displayed on their social media posts matter to you?

If everyone else is taking pics like that and it's pretty much socially acceptable to post shıt like that, why should athletes be an exception?

They're not role models and never ever were. It's not their job to set the pace for society's behavior or give your kids something to look up to.

Y'all need to get these athletes off these false pedestals y'all put them on. They don't care what you want from them, so save your outrage for shıt that actually matters.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Why? If they're not harming you or others, what are you clutching your pearls and passing judgment for?

Seriously, why do athletes need class?

If this was a bunch of rappers and video thots or just a bunch of random 9-5ers on vacation fukking around, would their level of class displayed on their social media posts matter to you?

If everyone else is taking pics like that and it's pretty much socially acceptable to post shıt like that, why should athletes be an exception?

They're not role models and never ever were. It's not their job to set the pace for society's behavior or give your kids something to look up to.

Y'all need to get these athletes off these false pedestals y'all put them on. They don't care what you want from them, so save your outrage for shıt that actually matters.
Is it socially acceptable to post shyt like that though or is it more so the fact that people do it anyways regardless of the pushback?

I would also say that’s not a good look for Ja considering the money he makes and expectations that those companies have along with it in how to act hence them putting him in check like they have.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Is it socially acceptable to post shyt like that though or is it more so the fact that people do it anyways.

The point is NO ONE but subrurban grandmothers who keep watch on their street through their curtains, people who's lives are so devoid of any depth that they care to judge people who aren't harming anyone else, or bıtch ass Bible thumpers who are 99% hypocrites couldn't care less what anyone does on their free time in private.

Let me ask one more time: who are those people in that picture harming that they need people condemning their actions?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The point is NO ONE but subrurban grandmothers who keep watch on their street through their curtains, people who's lives are so devoid of any depth that they care to judge people who aren't harming anyone else, or bıtch ass Bible thumpers who are 99% hypocrites couldn't care less what anyone does on their free time in private.

Let me ask one more time: who are those people in that picture harming that they need people condemning their actions?
You might not think that picture is a big deal, but the Grizzles and Ja's other employers and sponsors might say otherwise who are paying him millions of dollars to be the face of their product.

You obviously haven't been in a high position authority or made lots of money because again money brings expectations in how to act if you don't see the bigger picture of that post. Athletes especially of Ja's caliber aren't the exception to that.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
You might not think that picture is a big deal, but the Grizzles and Ja's other employers and sponsors might say otherwise who are paying him millions of dollars to be the face of their product.

You obviously haven't been in a high position authority or made lots of money because again money brings expectations in how to act if you don't see the bigger picture of that post. Athletes especially of Ja's caliber aren't the exception to that.

As for paragraph 1, when you can produce for me 1 receipt that anyone who pays Ja has a problem with THAT PARTICULAR picture, I'll lend credence to that nonsense you typed out. These leagues employ junkies, guys with rap sheets, domestic abusers, and people who bring negativity to their adopted neighborhoods with zero hesitation if the athlete is still productive, but let's clutch our pearls and draw the line at a fukking pool party.

As for your bıtch ass 2nd paragraph, you don't know a fukking thing about me on a personal level just as I don't know a fukking thing about you on a personal level, nor would I ever care to, so go fukk yourself every which way to Sunday with that shıt. I didn't say a thing about you on a personal level, but you go there unwarranted? Just because we disagree on NBA players taking pictures you wanna talk down on another man with zero facts to back you up?

Straight exposing yourself as the teeth sucking cụnt that you are. Go judge another celebrity who couldn't care less that you exist, fakkit.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As for paragraph 1, when you can produce for me 1 receipt that anyone who pays Ja has a problem with THAT PARTICULAR picture, I'll lend credence to that nonsense you typed out. These leagues employ junkies, guys with rap sheets, domestic abusers, and people who bring negativity to their adopted neighborhoods with zero hesitation if the athlete is still productive, but let's clutch our pearls and draw the line at a fukking pool party.

As for your bıtch ass 2nd paragraph, you don't know a fukking thing about me on a personal level just as I don't know a fukking thing about you on a personal level, nor would I ever care to, so go fukk yourself every which way to Sunday with that shıt. I didn't say a thing about you on a personal level, but you go there unwarranted? Just because we disagree on NBA players taking pictures you wanna talk down on another man with zero facts to back you up?

Straight exposing yourself as the teeth sucking cụnt that you are. Go judge another celebrity who couldn't care less that you exist, fakkit.
Is that insult supposed to hurt my feelings? If so, you're going to have to come up with something better than that.

Of course those leagues employees those type of people, but how many of them are as talented as Ja or have had the number of incidents over the past few years that Ja has?

Again, optics are everything and you might not think that picture is no big deal, but they might say otherwise.