The Gonzalez Twins, the baddest pair of twins to enter a Basketball court

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
They consistently made stupid decisions because they didn't understand that being eye candy wouldn't get them as far as they thought it would.

-Transferring from Kansas to UNLV for the sole purpose of being in a better place to start a music career
- "purposely losing" their eligibility to be in a Nipsey Hussle photoshoot
- Thinking that people cared about their music career....and that app to give fans an "exclusive look" into their lives
- Actually dropping music, and it being terrible...and then never trying to follow up with it
- Using IG to trying to pretend they were still athletes by posting clips of them at open gyms, and "leagues" ran by Master P
- trying to claim that Klay Thompson, Aaron Gordon and Adam Silver were conspiring to keep them out of the WNBA
-eventually devolving to IG gym thots who have better genetics than most.

These women are about to hit 30, and didn't do shyt to try to play professional basketball....Not in Europe,Asia,Latin America etc.

It has to be a terrible reality to hit you that you missed your window and now have to come to terms with that you need to build a regular life..With every time you log onto IG you're instantly reminded of what you could've been.

at least they didn't get their nudes posted online

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
She went crazy for a minute but that mf'er still looks delicious. They really fumbled the bag. :wow:
Shout out to Aaron Gordon. Dude got that bag for Denver and smartened up. I know she was sick. I wonder what that call was like. You with somebody who signed for 80 million...and then you not :wow:

I can't even fathom. shyt would be like if my wife won the lottery on Friday. Then hit me with them divorce papers on Monday :wow:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Shout out to Aaron Gordon. Dude got that bag for Denver and smartened up. I know she was sick. I wonder what that call was like. You with somebody who signed for 80 million...and then you not :wow:

I can't even fathom. shyt would be like if my wife won the lottery on Friday. Then hit me with them divorce papers on Monday :wow:
No it's not like that at all. You'll still get part of that lottery money since it's money earned while married. She wasn't married to him so she got nothing.