wNMKNI0.png
Wavy!

The host is juicy af :banderas:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
I could see this mindset and agenda pushing black dudes into becoming Republicans.

Which you'd think would be the smart move for them but they'd rather be bunk mates with their Alt-Right friends.

Tho I see more Pro-Black people adopting more "traditional" stances and moving more to the center-right as oppose to the Hoteps.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point that the dude with the ear gages brought up is somewhat true. But that just speaks to the bigger problem of white supremacy that has suppressed the black man.

At the end of the day, white supremacy prefers other men to be ghey and docile, and it prefers women bc that's what it's comfortable around.:yeshrug:

And that superssion is the reason why a lot of bm have yet to form an organized front for liberation after co intel pro. Most hoteps just talk a good game but don't practice what they preach and the "warrior class" of men are subconsciously feel no alligiance to anything tangible so their left aimless to fight among eachother for blocks that arent theirs which leads to more men incarcerated, Which is why women and ghey nikkas are the face of black liberation in america now in 2017. A lot of bm have been broken down and their spirits and will to fight has been shyt down. Why you think so many dudes are content with just doing drugs, fukking bytches, and nickel and diming or just working a min wage job. Our spirits are BROKEN!

Anyway, imo I think we(bm bw lgbtq) all should be equal. No group of people should below another bc that builds resentment, which is the last thing Black people need, .......but if these mfers think that It should be just the black woman leading the way, then white supremacy had done a good job fukking their minds up.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:yeshrug: Once black folks stop with the we are the world lets hold hands shyt with other races besides I our own, then we will start to see change. Folks make all these mental gymnastics and inner wars just to not work together. shyt sad and pathetic.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Which you'd think would be the smart move for them but they'd rather be bunk mates with their Alt-Right friends.

Tho I see more Pro-Black people adopting more "traditional" stances and moving more to the center-right as oppose to the Hoteps.

The avg black person agrees with republicans on every issue other than social programs like welfare and abortion.