THE GRAPEVINE : Hoteps & "The Gay Agenda"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
i think this is the big problem with y'all...your ideas of black gays come solely from the internet...if you look at the black feminism on the internet and then look in real life, how many women are really on that compared to women that ain't really about that life??? most black gay dudes i know don't give a fukk about white gays like that...
Nah, there's still white women speaking over the sisters and other minority women. Didn't they hijack that womans march too? Not a feminist but I was happy the sisters were calling out the cac women on their shyt. Then cacs started the whole "this is why we're divided, why cant be get along" spiel. The sisters need to bush them.

They are accomplices to white men, they're just mad they didnt get the same cut as their husbands and brothers for participating in treachery

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
This is a lie and you know it, which is why you didn't list any socalled benefits that black men get from white patriarchy. Black men are actually the #1 threat to and target of white patriarchy.

I never said that patriarchy isn't real, I said that there is no universal sexism that benefits all men over all women. We live in a white patriarchal society and black men do not benefit in any kind of way from living in a white patriarchal society. You're lying.

Patriarchy doesn't equate to hatred of women either dummy.

Except you're clearly a fukkng idiot and even black women are starting to see through the bullshyt that black liberals like you shovel. Hou don't even have an argument, just deflections, red herrings, and ad hominems. "You all hate women so much". That's literally all you liberals can do, deflect deflect deflect. If you had a valid argument you'd just let that stand on its own. One doesn't have to hate women to not go along with the bullshyt.

*casually ignores my post with examples.*

Do you breh, gays and women are agents of the white man...cool you win :hubie:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
*casually ignores my post with examples.*

Do you breh, gays and women are agents of the white man...cool you win :hubie:
I didn't ignore anything. If you're referring to the post below I didn't acknowledge it because it's complete bullshyt. It's embrassingly stupid. I asked you for systematic privileges that benefit all black men and you didn't list any.
Compared to your sisters, many.

Less susceptible to physical threats. (and lets not start the whole "nikkas get shot by nikkas" I mean a person to person physical altercation.)
This is a lie and I even think that I've already proved that this wasn't true to you before. Black males are much more likely or "susceptible" to physical assaults in this society than black females are. That's a fact. If anything, this is a privilege for black women.

You still make more money for the same gig.
You still are prolly hired before her for the same gig
These are more lies. Nowhere in that link does it say that black men make more money than black women performing the same job. You haven't even read the info in the link yourself. You just make stuff up because you're completely full of shyt.

You have more acceptable standards of appearance
You have more sexual freedom, you fukking many women is acceptable. The inverse is still not.
You have a exponentially lower chance of being raped, human trafficked, kidnapped or held captive.
You grew up with black male leaders to look up to, there were nowhere near as many lauded black women. (not saying they didn't exist)

thats just some....
Not one of these are systematic privileges. If "having more acceptable standards of appearance" is a privilege for men then being rewarded more for their appearance is a privilege for women. If having more sexual freedom is a privilege for men(which is a lie, we currently live in a slut culture where women are being rewarded for slutty behavior. Men aren't being rewarded for being hos like women are), then having more access to sex at your command is a privilege for women. "You grew up with black male leaders". The fact that 70%+ of our kids are led by women raised in homes without a father aside, the black male leaders that some of us grew up seeing were all killed or thrown in jail. How the fukk is seeing all your leaders/role models being assassinated or sabotaged a privilege? Do some knowledge on how seeing countless leaders killed has negatively impacted the psyches of black men AND women.

This dumb shyt you've posted here is so easily debunked that it's a waste of time. The fact that you think that anything you've said holds weight is a testament to just how lost you and black liberals like you really are. I doubt that you're even a man talking like this. You're either a woman or gay. It's hard to believe that a straight man would be this dishonest and self-hating.

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Black men getting locked up wholesale & killed without punishment by government workers is a privlege y'all
:gucci:

:mjlol:
Y'all see this idiot. Ask for some tangible solutions and this is what they say.

How are black gays abaitting cac supremacy?