Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
GA-W-Gallium-Arsenide-GaAs-IR-Windows-ISP-Optics.jpg

And people are confused why we are against this future

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
These nikkas turn into the Apple of gaming. Can someone please make a open world title on par with GTA.

Old GTA creators are doing just that, but I haven't heard anything about their game yet. May be a shyt show taking this long, but they essentially started from scratch.

Conceptualized in 2016, the game started development on Amazon Lumberyard with a team of three ex-Rockstar North employees – Leslie Benzies, Matthew Smith and Colin Entwistle – numbering about thirty staff by January 2017. Build a Rocket Boy Games, formerly Royal Circus Games (renamed in October 2018),[a] is developing Everywhere from studios based in Edinburgh, Budapest and Los Angeles, with the intention of offering a less restrictive experience than that of other games. It draws most of its influences from real life, according to Benzies

EVERYWHERE

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I mean anyone actually expecting GTA6 not to be developed with a "GAAS" model in mind is fooling themselves. Thats the way the industry is going now with these AAA titles. Blame fortnite.