the hate continues for money mayweather

vino

Superstar
Daps
I just feel like sports writers should write about sports. I don't understand the obsession with things he served his time for. This is useless information for people who enjoy to watch or gamble on boxing.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:comeon: Do you remember how much ridiculous hate LeBron got from cacs & the national media for years because of "The Decision"?
I haven't forgotten, but at least it wasn't anything illegal.

This is all just character assassination.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just feel like sports writers should write about sports. I don't understand the obsession with things he served his time for. This is useless information for people who enjoy to watch or gamble on boxing.
its funny cause its like they want so bad to be MORE than just sports writers/sports personalities
you get paid to talk about sports goddamit
you aint even gotta be a former athlete:deadmanny:
most people who love sports and are die hard sports fans dont even give a fukk about this bullshyt
like because you "all of a sudden" wanna start addressing domestic violence im sposed to throw my fukkin Kirby Puckett jersey away? :what:
Tabo Sefolosha gettin mobbed on by the NYPD to the point of injury but you for goddamn sure aint seeing daily reports on the police uncontrollable urge to whoop on and shoot black and brown folks
even the athletes you cover :deadmanny:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
In blacks life, or Americas

What?

Why does "hating" on a serial woman better have to be about anything more than making sure everyone knows he's a piece of shyt? Does it have to be about whatever the fukk your post suggested?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What?

Why does "hating" on a serial woman better have to be about anything more than making sure everyone knows he's a piece of shyt? Does it have to be about whatever the fukk your post suggested?
Ironically, those cowards won't run up on him, though.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Its just funny how people who are NOT black and the media love bringing up Mayweathers past.....but the fact Manny Paq has cheated on his wife, fukked various prostitiues and has gambling debts up to his eye balls NEVER seems to come up...shyt is comical....the media paints a picture of Floyd being a villan and they could easily do the same to manny...

I wonder why they dont?? :troll:
I always find it funny how they talk about Manny being from poverty as a selling point, like Floyd came from money or something.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Agreed.

But the bubble is gonna pop on this bullshyt soon. They're constantly overplaying their hand and eventually the people will stop buying into it and stop trusting these "news" sources.

But a fool is born everyday so...