the hate continues for money mayweather

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is exactly how Ali was treated in 60's and 70's...The CAC media hated him with a passion because he was a flashy black man who talked a lot of shyt and backed it up...They would say all types of foul shyt to put that brotha down but the black community rallied around him...In the lead up to the Frazier fight the media was running his name through the dirt calling him a draft dodger and all types of shyt...The best part was when they actually pretended to give a shyt about Ali calling Frazier a c00n...

Young black folk need to understand that this is what these demons do...They try to put a successful black man/woman down every chance they get...They're trying to make us think supporting Floyd is supporting beating women to put dude on an island by himself hoping that fukks with his head and they get the outcome they desire...You're not supporting a wife beater by saying fukk you to CAC Amerikkka...I'm not telling you to buy a TMT fitted or tshirt...What I'm telling you is I can't stress enough how imperative it is that we stick together...we only got each other brehs...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Didn't see dudes up in arms when he capped for Donald Sterling, Justin Bieber and dismissed Africa, but I can see dudes hurling insults at our assaulted sisters .......I can see a pattern :francis:
Then you didn't look hard enough, there was a thread about all that stuff in the locker room.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I give too ahits about Floyd

Is he putting food on my table?

Money in my wallet?

Plus he was caping for don sterling, bashing Africa and beating black women

I can give a fukk less about floyd

:pacspit:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
This is exactly how Ali was treated in 60's and 70's...The CAC media hated him with a passion because he was a flashy black man who talked a lot of shyt and backed it up...They would say all types of foul shyt to put that brotha down but the black community rallied around him...In the lead up to the Frazier fight the media was running his name through the dirt calling him a draft dodger and all types of shyt...The best part was when they actually pretended to give a shyt about Ali calling Frazier a c00n...

Young black folk need to understand that this is what these demons do...They try to put a successful black man/woman down every chance they get...They're trying to make us think supporting Floyd is supporting beating women to put dude on an island by himself hoping that fukks with his head and they get the outcome they desire...You're not supporting a wife beater by saying fukk you to CAC Amerikkka...I'm not telling you to buy a TMT fitted or tshirt...What I'm telling you is I can't stress enough how imperative it is that we stick together...we only got each other brehs...
Don't compare a Civil Rights leader to a woman beater. Floyd has done terrible things to women over and over, so he'll always be vilified by a large section of the population. And that's part of the price he pays for what he's done. I don't see why people need to have an agenda to hate Floyd. It's pretty easy given his track record. And that has nothing to do with being flashy or bragging. It's dumb to pile the fear/hate of a successful black man crowd in with the crowd legitimately upset/appalled by Floyd's past.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
She's a woman...

he beat up multiple women...

It's not hate, c'mon now...I see nothing wrong with it. Lets NOT just sweep this under the rug. He did it, but it's "hate" for anybody to bring it up?:stopitslime: Nah.

I don't see a problem with the article...People gotta stop letting their love for "Money" (a lil unintentional double entendre i did there lol #dualities) get in the way of rationalization...:yeshrug:

idk. just my $0.02

he do his time or no?

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I give too ahits about Floyd

Is he putting food on my table?

Money in my wallet?

Plus he was caping for don sterling, bashing Africa and beating black women

I can give a fukk less about floyd

:pacspit:
the black woman aborts over a 1000 babies a day....

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Didn't see dudes up in arms when he capped for Donald Sterling, Justin Bieber and dismissed Africa, but I can see dudes hurling insults at our assaulted sisters .......I can see a pattern :francis:

how bout we choose not to be up in arms over either :francis:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is condoning his behavior. The issue is that there have been other athletes/entertainers with very checkered pasts (and who have been convicted/accused) of worse crimes who are never blasted in this manner. Calling a man a "mutt" on national TV? What part of the game is that. Now, if he were to put hands on said reporter he would be wrong, right?

People want Floyd to publicly apologize and talk about his personal business with people who aren't interested in protecting women, but who are interested in degrading and tearing down a black man because they do not like him personally. You think these people really care that black women who are domestically abused? :comeon: Ask them when's the last time they've donated or volunteered at a woman's shelter.

He owes no one an apology nor an explanation. The people who were involved have moved on. The only people who haven't are the people grasping for a reason to justify their hatred for an arrogant, rich, successful black athlete.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly how Ali was treated in 60's and 70's...

No. No no no.

Floyd's history of battering women, and the coverage it receives is not comparable to what Ali faced in the 60's and 70's, including his abstaining from the war.

Don't be simple.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

This is a no no breh...you really can't compare floyd with ali on those terms. you cant because he's not cut from that mold. However you can compare similar things about him with sonny liston though.