The Hate The Clippers Are Getting Is Most Forced Thing I've Seen

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
From a neutral standpoint, the Clips weren’t a very likeable bunch. Between Beverly/Morris’ antics and Paul George’s bytchassness. They had one fukking job to do in the West and instead they choke a 3-1 lead in the second round.
^^^^^^^

plus when you add that they were serving as the rivals and hyped as the the team that is superior to Lakers with the best player. You were asking for enemies as that will just trigger Laker fans and Bron stans

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just like Jordan, Lebron is the protagonist of the NBA doggie. He is still considered the best. Im not going into the stan wars with you, but youd be a fool not to see that he drives nearly every major narrative in the NBA. 3 years removed from a chip even.

Durants warriors run did not elevate him like that ,stop it.:beli: Otherwise, why did he leave? Mans did his scoring thing but he was a nuclear option on a team full of nukes.
all your saying is that he still the most popular, which is ok if we talking popularity and who gets puters putin i guess

in terms of throne as being the best and chips and all. Outside of lazy thinkers, other people do not have him as the best player.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
all your saying is that he still the most popular, which is ok if we talking popularity and who gets puters putin i guess

in terms of throne as being the best and chips and all. Outside of lazy thinkers, other people do not have him as the best player.

Ok. :yeshrug:

Other people dont think Lebron is the best player in todays league, fine.

Lebron is still most times THE STANDARD the quote unquote "best player" is held against.

For example, Literally within minutes of The Raps winning the title last year, an overwhelming amount of threads and responses were distilled to "Kawhi > Lebron". And thats just on the Coli. The media and other boards immediately did the same thing.

All im saying is theres no way yall gonna tell me that if Giannis were leading this Lakers team instead of Lebron, The Clips wouldve gotten the same hype and therefore, hate. This shyt was more about them being "The Rival" against Bron and the Reborn Lakers than anything else.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nothing better than seeing clipp fans being reminded that the franchise they stan is a perennial loser. Sure cover up our banners, plaster billboards mocking lakers make it seem like you run this city. They kicked us when we was down and still didnt achieve anything. Couldnt even get a Battle of Los Angeles series going. cLippers.
Breh there is no such thing as a clipper fan. I’ve lived in LA most of my life born and raised and I can count on my hands the number of legit clipper fans from LA I’ve met

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Ok. :yeshrug:

Other people dont think Lebron is the best player in todays league, fine.

Lebron is still most times THE STANDARD the quote unquote "best player" is held against.

For example, Literally within minutes of The Raps winning the title last year, an overwhelming amount of threads and responses were distilled to "Kawhi > Lebron". And thats just on the Coli. The media and other boards immediately did the same thing.

All im saying is theres no way yall gonna tell me that if Giannis were leading this Lakers team instead of Lebron, The Clips wouldve gotten the same hype and therefore, hate. This shyt was more about them being "The Rival" against Bron and the Reborn Lakers than anything else.
Its just the result of bron being the most popular in addition with him still being a Great player is all. Bron has a huge fanbase and groupies who use whatever he does and his numbers to bolster him into that status as best player, add his popularity and you got this loud hype of him being so.

Its more hype and noise than actually something substantial.

Clips would have got hype regardless due to the battle of LA narratives. The buzz might not have been as big but thats only cause Giannis fanbase, hype, spotlight, isnt as big as Bron.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just the result of bron being the most popular in addition with him still being a Great player is all. Bron has a huge fanbase and groupies who use whatever he does and his numbers to bolster him into that status as best player, add his popularity and you got this loud hype of him being so.

Its more hype and noise than actually something substantial.

Clips would have got hype regardless due to the battle of LA narratives. The buzz might not have been as big but thats only cause Giannis fanbase, hype, spotlight, isnt as big as Bron.

you do realize that all this is subjective right?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Lakers hadn't made the conference finals since 2010. Clips have made the playoffs 8 of the last 9 years and had been talking big shyt all this time. Lob City era, then getting Doc, then getting Kawhi and PG and clowning the Lakers. All that smack talk about taking LA, tweeting and clowning this season and into the bubble.....And they still couldnt get to the conference finals before the Lakers.

They had a whole damn decade with Billups, Caron Butler, Eric Gordon, CP3, Blake Griffin, DeAndre, JJ Redikk, Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Gallinari, Jamal Crawford, Lou Will, Marcus Morris, SGA, Kawhi, Paul George, Trez, Doc Rivers, Ty Lue, Sam Cassell, Billionaire Ballmer with 8 playoff appearances and STILL couldnt get there.:mjlol:

Then they hype up Kawhi as a terminator and he has 3 close-out games with double digit leads in the 2nd half and choked them all away

Lol didn't even think about that. That's insane.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is? Popularity? Who is the best?

If its the former no it isn't its known bron the most popular especially being a laker which has garnered him prolly more fans

yes...popularity....who's the best....

the only thing definitive is stats....

everything else is just people giving opinions

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
yes...popularity....who's the best....

the only thing definitive is stats....

everything else is just people giving opinions
:dahell:
popularity is not subjective, im no fan of bron but its fact hes the most popular. and he is playing for the most famous team in the league. His popularity as No 1 most popular is not a discussion as of right now espescially playing for the lakers. Steph is the closest to him but Bron still has him beat by some margins.

who is the best is is pretty subjective. But factors like stats, context of them, performance, skill, impact and results in the Reg season and post. All put together does not make it so.

Hence why despite Harden's numbers, you would be laughed at by everyone saying he is better than KD, Bron, Steph, Kwahi, etc.