The hatred for Mutants in the Marvel Universe has never made sense to me

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's deeper than that..they were actually born with mutant powers. Everyone else were imbued or magically transformed or gamma radiation or bitten by spiders or given powers by demons like Ghost Rider or given a magic hammer like Thor or given super serum like Captain America. Symbiotes like Carnage and Venom. Yadda, yadda. Mutants were actually born to be SUPERIOR.

nikka outchea sounding like Magneto :mjlol:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The civil rights thing aside, think about this for a minute: Would you be weary of a person who could walk through the wall of your home and steal everything? Or a person who could move cities with his mind? Or a person who could impersonate the President, walk in, and set off nukes? Then again, the Marvel (and DC) universes have so many super heroes around I'd be a bit shook of. I'm kind of glad that they don't exist.

Yet. :mjpls:
Wasn't that exact same reasoning used in the first x-men movie? something like " what's to stop a person who can walk through walls from stealing files in the whitehouse"

I like the x-men in it's own universe like in the movies. it makes more sense to me.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason and only reason it made any sense is the sliding timeline marvel uses. So from the perspective from the average person living in the Marvel Universe mutants became public Knowledge 10 to 15 years ago along with the Super Hero Boom.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the mutants represent Black people.
Xavier = Dr King
Magneto = Malcolm X

wat6rr.jpg

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Honestly I understand the hate and fear of knowing any person down the street can have a range of unknown powers that can literally ruin your life. How would you feel walking into the club knowing a bone claw like wolverine dude stuck in past the metal detectors, or a gambit type nikka bump into you in the club and turn you into and explosion or the girl dancing on you is really a gay male version of mystique. So it makes sense to be fearful, but it never made sense to me that the mutants where always living in secret and exile. That's like lions being too afraid to stand next to zebras. If I can control weather or magnetism, or read minds, the fukk I look like bowing down to beta humans clowns.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Honestly I understand the hate and fear of knowing any person down the street can have a range of unknown powers that can literally ruin your life. How would you feel walking into the club knowing a bone claw like wolverine dude stuck in past the metal detectors, or a gambit type nagger bump into you in the club and turn you into and explosion or the girl dancing on you is really a gay male version of mystique. So it makes sense to be fearful, but it never made sense to me that the mutants where always living in secret and exile. That's like lions being too afraid to stand next to zebras. If I can control weather or magnetism, or read minds, the fukk I look like bowing down to beta humans clowns.

Imagine running into a mutant like Nitro :merchant:

wait-will-ant-man-be-where-marvel-s-civil-war-begins-384705.jpg

civil-war-panel-explosion-jpg.jpg

:damn:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Honestly I understand the hate and fear of knowing any person down the street can have a range of unknown powers that can literally ruin your life. How would you feel walking into the club knowing a bone claw like wolverine dude stuck in past the metal detectors, or a gambit type nagger bump into you in the club and turn you into and explosion or the girl dancing on you is really a gay male version of mystique. So it makes sense to be fearful, but it never made sense to me that the mutants where always living in secret and exile. That's like lions being too afraid to stand next to zebras. If I can control weather or magnetism, or read minds, the fukk I look like bowing down to beta humans clowns.
Or universes.............Marvel govt has handled it badly but there is no way 1 can compare the fear humans have for mutants/superpowered to irrational shyt like racism in real life when they can do things like this
latest
chaoswave2.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
To use the black people angle it would be like if people were only racist against black people of Caribbean descent but were perfectly fine with all other black people.
It's actually like how white people mimic black culture but aren't really black/mutant so they don't have to deal with those issues