Daps
#Hawkset you know of your indiscretions all season, so this simply isn't just some unprovoked attack:youngsabo:.

Now, normally I'd advise a team like the Hawks to get their weight up before running around with their chest out like it's a damn Mardi Gras everyday; however, given how this franchise has been historically :flabbynsick:, it's best now to get your weight down at this point.

Y'all REALLY had aspirations of flying into unexplored skies where championship banners reside, which is reserved exclusively for teams & franchises with an actual championship pedigree - not for teams/franchises that receive gimmicky charitable 'awards' like an entire starting 5 winning a individual monthly accolade because said team lacks star power :mjcry:.

b3k3zm.jpg

Not even remotely close to making it to your destination (get swept brehs), so of course no cigar :flabbynsick:.
So Vulgar :scust:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm literally convinced that @Gil Scott-Heroin and @GoddamnyamanProf are the same person. For gil to be consistently right and the other dude to be consistently wrong is just :mindblown: to me.
It's like gil wanted to just make an alias to always be wrong to escape the pressure and burden of always being right :wow:
Me and jill didnt even disagree on this. I had Cavs over Hawks, albeit not in a sweep.

You stan all the same shyt as him, you're never in game threads, now for you to say that dumb shyt points to you being his alias. Lord knows he's desperate for approval and cosigns, and here you are bringing me up outta nowhere and suckin his dikk. :stopitslime:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
#Hawkset you know of your indiscretions all season, so this simply isn't just some unprovoked attack:youngsabo:.

Now, normally I'd advise a team like the Hawks to get their weight up before running around with their chest out like it's a damn Mardi Gras everyday; however, given how this franchise has been historically :flabbynsick:, it's best now to get your weight down at this point.

Y'all REALLY had aspirations of flying into unexplored skies where championship banners reside, which is reserved exclusively for teams & franchises with an actual championship pedigree - not for teams/franchises that receive gimmicky charitable 'awards' like an entire starting 5 winning a individual monthly accolade because said team lacks star power :mjcry:.

b3k3zm.jpg

Not even remotely close to making it to your destination (get swept brehs), so of course no cigar :flabbynsick:.
Goat thread title :deadrose:

Daps
Yall are playing at the peak of your abilities, it's as simple as that. There isn't much room for improvement as a team, whereas all the other heavyweights in the conference are yet to reach their peaks. I see the path for may be one upset against either of those teams, but not two/three.

:mjlol: This might be worse than your Kyrie Irving opinions. Have several seats breh.

How poetic that Kyrie comes back to put the final nail in your coffin. :mjcry: