wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Charmander, steezy and a few others tried to hold it down.

meanwhile @AVXL, @FreshFromATL and the rest of them looking at their computer screens from the shadows like:

xkx8gk.jpg

:mjcry:.

Ever since last night I been lookin at them different :francis:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The Hawks overachieved big time this year. Pretty easy road through the playoffs and exceeded expectations in the regular season (60 wins, 4 "All-Stars").

Next year, none of the other teams in the East really pose much of a threat to the Hawks or the Cavs. Wizards won't as long as they keep the same incompetent coach. :francis: Bucks still need some time. Raptors :mjlol:. Bulls won't bounce back that quickly. Miami might turn it around next year. We'll see.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
After all we been through these other nikkas WISH they had the season we got to experience... Do you remember the ESPN pre season rankings, nearly every columnist had us 8th.. 8th fresh :stopitslime:

We knew different but cmon man..we saw 19 straight wins..korver drop 20 in a all star game, 4 hawks checking in and giving the west work, Schroeder developing some semblance of a jumper..the franchise changing owners from the worst ownership group in modern sports. We see BOSS playba full season:mjcry:

60 wins.. nikka are still rebuilding from the Joe josh Marvin era.. Y'all can hang yall head and mope because we lost to the preseason favorite and top 5 player of all time but I'm ain't going.. They can clown us all they want but deep down they know we will be a threat and we are 1 piece away.

And we getting new jerseys :troll:

To be honest I thought hawkset would represent a lil better being one of the deepest and most vocal stanbases on here..