The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Why do you saw “motherfukk critical race theory”?

:jbhmm:

hahaha sounds like i'm buggin right? well first off i looked up all the names attached to critical race theory and it was as i suspected, the first name that popped up is kimberle crenshaw who is a quill & dagger (female equivalent to skull n bones outta cornell university) who invented the term intersectionality in 1989. all things intersectional feminism like we see in BLM and mammy-fied shea butter twitter who we dis all the time on this board comes from this dumb bytch who is a token black in all white liberal think tanks. her whole swag is to deflect everything about black to LGBT and intersectional feminism. so right away i knew my G, they are going to trojan horse LGBT & feminist studies into what should be black history. and sure enough you wanna know what a major part of critical race theory is? sex segregation & anti-subordination check it:

Anti-subordination feminist theory examines sex segregation of power to determine whether women are treated or placed subordinately compared to men in a law or situation. The theory focuses on male dominance and female subordination and promotes destroying a sex-based hierarchy in legal and social institutions and preventing future hierarchies from arising. Anti-subordination also supports laws that promote the status of women even if they lower men's status as a consequence. Controversial applications of anti-subordination that can either perpetuate the subordination of women or create the subordination of men include sex segregation in education and in the military.

:russ: them white LGBT feminists will be lining up for some critical race theory that they claimed was for black people & our history of dealing with white supremacy, so how could the racist white supremacist republicans deny us? ole good cop bad cop ass left wing dems & right wing republicans as usual. remember they got this fat white bytch calling fat phobia white supremacist and a kin to anti black racism b. they move quick don't they? lawdhamercy

also they are going to make this about "people of color" and what exactly is race anyway? what is black? if you remember, because you always on top of game son i been peeped how you move, alexandria ocasio cortez gave a critical race theory deflection when asked about reparations for black folks. horse face bytch talmbout some, "well how would we even determine who is black to know who gets money? i mean i actually am black myself. i am also laTHina. and i'm jewish. and i'm swedish. and i'm from transylvania...

lmao them ofays really think they slick. critical race theory (along with mammy kimberle crenshaw) is the brainchild of a white woman named jean stefancic & latinx named richard delgado. and fukk a "theory".... how the fukk is historical facts a "theory?" fukk it you know what i'm gonna do slime, i'm gonna create something called Critical Rape Theory where we discuss the MeToo Movement & Harvey Weinstein raping Anabella Sciorra. LOL, yeah the whole thing is my theory b. and then after that i'll have Critical Holocaust theory where among theories of anti semitism we will also discuss trans issues in mass media and abortion rights for "birthing people" lol. anyway when you got time or whatever peep this b:

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED506735.pdf

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Before I answer this question I just want to make sure I understand what you’re asking me

You are asking why would I be fond of someone coming up with an idea out of the blue and bringing it to fruition by funding it themselves?

You are also asking me how I would be effected by not having to be solicited or influenced to support said idea that was brought into existence entirely by said person?

Donating to a crowd sourced initiative is for people that see the utility in it and are willing to provide the seed money required for the initiative to come to fruition.

• A venture capitalist loans large sources of money with the goal of making a return on investment.
  • A crowd source participant gives money with the goal of seeing a project come to fruition.
Tariq always makes good when he uses crowd sourced funds so there’s no reason for anyone to feel slighted or upset. If you don’t like it, don’t freaking donate, it’s that simple. There’s a crowd fund for a new dungeons and dragons board game, I can care less if there is a new version or not so I don’t donate, problem solved. I’m not logging on to dungeons and dragons.com to bad mouth the endeavor, I’m simply not putting my money up.

Crowd funding is ultra necessary as Black Empowerment centric ANYTHING has zero chance getting funded to though traditional lending vehicles.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'll say what I told my little cousin who loves this nikka Tariq, you better grow some self and group esteem or these conmen will stay in your pocket forever.

Your from Kenya and your calling Tariq a conman, but you allow a conman White Jesus into your country and treat him like a King:russ::

Daps
hahaha sounds like i'm buggin right? well first off i looked up all the names attached to critical race theory and it was as i suspected, the first name that popped up is kimberle crenshaw who is a quill & dagger (female equivalent to skull n bones outta cornell university) who invented the term intersectionality in 1989. all things intersectional feminism like we see in BLM and mammy-fied shea butter twitter who we dis all the time on this board comes from this dumb bytch who is a token black in all white liberal think tanks. her whole swag is to deflect everything about black to LGBT and intersectional feminism. so right away i knew my G, they are going to trojan horse LGBT & feminist studies into what should be black history. and sure enough you wanna know what a major part of critical race theory is? sex segregation & anti-subordination check it:

Anti-subordination feminist theory examines sex segregation of power to determine whether women are treated or placed subordinately compared to men in a law or situation. The theory focuses on male dominance and female subordination and promotes destroying a sex-based hierarchy in legal and social institutions and preventing future hierarchies from arising. Anti-subordination also supports laws that promote the status of women even if they lower men's status as a consequence. Controversial applications of anti-subordination that can either perpetuate the subordination of women or create the subordination of men include sex segregation in education and in the military.

:russ: them white LGBT feminists will be lining up for some critical race theory that they claimed was for black people & our history of dealing with white supremacy, so how could the racist white supremacist republicans deny us? ole good cop bad cop ass left wing dems & right wing republicans as usual. remember they got this fat white bytch calling fat phobia white supremacist and a kin to anti black racism b. they move quick don't they? lawdhamercy

also they are going to make this about "people of color" and what exactly is race anyway? what is black? if you remember, because you always on top of game son i been peeped how you move, alexandria ocasio cortez gave a critical race theory deflection when asked about reparations for black folks. horse face bytch talmbout some, "well how would we even determine who is black to know who gets money? i mean i actually am black myself. i am also laTHina. and i'm jewish. and i'm swedish. and i'm from transylvania...

lmao them ofays really think they slick. critical race theory (along with mammy kimberle crenshaw) is the brainchild of a white woman named jean stefancic & latinx named richard delgado. and fukk a "theory".... how the fukk is historical facts a "theory?" fukk it you know what i'm gonna do slime, i'm gonna create something called Critical Rape Theory where we discuss the MeToo Movement & Harvey Weinstein raping Anabella Sciorra. LOL, yeah the whole thing is my theory b. and then after that i'll have Critical Holocaust theory where among theories of anti semitism we will also discuss trans issues in mass media and abortion rights for "birthing people" lol. anyway when you got time or whatever peep this b:

https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED506735.pdf
Wow. Good looks, breh. I knew these liberals couldn’t actually want to teach the real history of black America to our children.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your from Kenya and your calling Tariq a conman, but you allow a conman White Jesus into your country and treat him like a King:russ::

I can’t stop white Jesus from conning ignorant Kenyans, just like I can’t stop King Flex from conning ignorant black folks in the U.S.

But go ahead, send that nikka your hard earned money to create a pop up museum. :hubie: