The Hidden History Museum Presented By Tariq Nasheed

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Years ago it was white suprematist making these type of statements. Remarkable how times have changed.

Tariq started it & opened the floodgates :mjpls:

Tether
Bussy
Bedwench
Crispy

You now see all those terms used online thanks to the honorable Tariq

look-away-swerve-embarrassed-full-house-bar06q01547pgdlp.gif

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Tariq started it & opened the floodgates :mjpls:

Tether
Bussy
Bedwench
Crispy

You now see all those terms used online thanks to the honorable Tariq
Sometimes these names are deserving, in the right context. But now it has become a knee jerk mechanism.

The word tether is being used, the way bedwenches call Black males dusty, trash bag etc.. There’s no constructive criticism, or objective thought behind it. People took (these terms) it and just ran with it, the way the rainbow was stolen from children.

But I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. The term tether literally was used first by white nationalists. It was used by white suprematists.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Spanish cacs keep vandalizing the musuem....likely law enforcement related
I agree with Tariq getting the feds involved

The Feds are race soliders too I mean the FBI threatened him.

Just need to have a fundraiser to get 24 hour security that will stop the taggers.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sometimes these names are deserving, in the right context. But now it has become a knee jerk mechanism.

The word tether is being used, the way bedwenches call Black males dusty, trash bag etc.. There’s no constructive criticism, or objective thought behind it. People took (these terms) it and just ran with it, the way the rainbow was stolen from children.

But I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. The term tether literally was used first by white nationalists. It was used by white suprematists.
I agree, These names are very deserving but now he uses them whenever someone disagrees with him. Also isn't pretty obvious now that these sparring matches he gets into on his shows are setup by people he knows? Last week was funny when he got completely rattled by multiple callers talking about his cac mother in law, and he kept trying to deny she's a cac. He has some good useful info and makes good points, but you really have to filter a lot of his hypocritical opinions. I have zero problem with him calling out democrats, but don't try to sell me on Trump being good for black people. The man(Trump) said the central park 5 deserved the death penalty.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I agree, These names are very deserving but now he uses them whenever someone disagrees with him. Also isn't pretty obvious now that these sparring matches he gets into on his shows are setup by people he knows? Last week was funny when he got completely rattled by multiple callers talking about his cac mother in law, and he kept trying to deny she's a cac. He has some good useful info and makes good points, but you really have to filter a lot of his hypocritical opinions. I have zero problem with him calling out democrats, but don't try to sell me on Trump being good for black people. The man(Trump) said the central park 5 deserved the death penalty.
I haven't watched his content for a while, because it's unproductive. Especially with the "we are the actual native Americans". I like educational content, and he's just funny at times. But in this day and time that's not enough to keep me listing.

We have here grown man posting cartoons, but I have never seen them in any productive thread discussing tangible things to secure the future. And what they will use as a counter argument is symbolism as a movement.