The Importance of Perception and Observational Skills When Picking a Woman for Long Term - GLOBALLY

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY

I was browsing YouTube when I came across this video. The problem is this guy in general (admittedly) is terrible at picking Women. He says himself he spent 2-3 months getting to know her before he impregnated her and got married to her. That is not a best practice gentlemen. I don't give a fukk how "common" it is.

These are the types of Men that Feminists pick at when they say "Not All Women. Just the Ones YOU picked". And this is exactly the type of Man I hate, because he makes the actual smart Men that have done their due diligence look bad. Since everything one Man does we are held accountable for it as a whole gender.

There are Men who do all the checks and then years later the Wife goes ape shyt for one reason or another. We are obviously not talking about them.

nikkas, I don't care how well you think the flow is going , the model is this:

- Do not impregnate a Woman you've only known for under 2 years - POINT BLANK PERIOD
- Do not marry a Woman you haven't lived with for at least a year and courted for at least 2 years (exclusively, at least on her part)
- LEARN THE fukkING LAW IN GENERAL - Some states and countries have common law marriage which means the moment you move in (in certain circumstances) is the moment when she can take 1/2, get to work on that prenup beforehand Brother.
- ESPECIALLY LEARN THE LAW AND CUSTOMS OF THE COUNTRY YOU MOVE TO. In Japan they cannot ass rape you financially for child support but often the Mother automatically gets custody due to cultural norms. THEREFORE, CHOOSE THE WOMAN CAREFULLY. If you don't - Your child will suffer and there is probably nothing you can do about it. Pre-nups are possible there but usually not needed/ineffective compared to America. Judges do not grant Women everything in Japan to the point of leaving the Man homeless. There is actually a political incentive to do the opposite now as a result of declining male sexual interest and lower birth rates.

Going through family court in Japan as a Gaijin (even if you speak Japanese fluently) will be 2x as expensive and fruitless as fighting a Feminist Family Court in the U.S. The results may not be as devastating, you can leave with your shirt on your back - But the results may not be what you intended them to be.

- LOOK AT HER FAMILY AND PARENTS - This guy was dumb enough to have raw sex with a bytch and not even meet her Parents, he got what he deserved.

- REALIZE THAT YOUR ODDS ARE BETTER BUT YOU DO NOT BECOME INVINCIBLE ABROAD - While there is no child support rape in these other countries that will take half your check and not hold the mother accountable, still realize that you are legally and financially vulnerable whether it be due to citizenship, language or bureaucracy in the local family court system - You must anticipate all obstacles and hurdles before choosing to procreate and marry a Woman from a given country.

- I CAN'T MAKE A CHECKLIST BECAUSE THIS IS ULTIMATELY A GUT INSTINCT DECISION WHICH COMES DOWN TO YOU INDIVIDUALLY - Everyone's priorities are different. Some Men exist happily in circumstances with Women where I would end up killing someone. It depends on your lifestyle, your industry and working hours and her compatibility with that. But ultimately you will have to make a decision on whether she is worth the risk or not. I can only tell you what I would and would not tolerate. For example I would not tolerate obstinance and times where she is irrational for days on end. There are Men out there who tolerate Women being obstinant and attitudinal for DAYS ON END ON THE REGULAR BASIS EVERY FEW WEEKS. That is simply something I would never tolerate. You may be different.

We are talking about the lesser of two evils and the old adage "there are degrees to this shyt". Well sir, ALL Women are indeed crazy worldwide, compared to Men - However, the level of craziness although reduced (compared to America) IS STILL PRESENT and to be ACCOUNTED FOR in your Life goals and aspirations.

My biggest tip as someone who has specialized in courting foreign Women is that the red flags from them ARE FAR EASIER TO SEE EVEN IN THE BEGINNING - However, things like beauty, good quality p*ssy, seemingly good discipline and intelligence (AKA Surface factors) are temporarily blinding to your eye. THIS IS WHY TIME IS REQUIRED. TIME REVEALS ALL!!!!!

TAKE IT SLOW. I don't advocate against MGTOW or Herbivore but there is no need, if you have the PERCEPTION DEPTH required to separate the wheat from the chaff in the herd of Women out there. Statistically your odds are better in Japan - About 3 out of the 10 AVAILABLE Women you meet will be suitable for marriage. (Vs. America where maybe it's 1 in 25 or even lower.) BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR PSYCHO HOES!!!! REMAIN VIGILANT.

Good Luck Brehs.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:dahell:taking time applies to women here too
:dahell:women are women even in the depths of the amazon

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
:dahell:taking time applies to women here too
:dahell:women are women even in the depths of the amazon

Correct but there is a common misconception that needs to be debunked - That you can just get a shotgun wedding with a non-Western girl and everything will turn out alright.

This guy escaped with his head and apparently didn't go bankrupt like he would in America.

But he is one of those children of the Hippie generation (check the tie-dye Tee in his video in the background) Boomers with the free love counter-culture mentality assuming that "We're all grown-ups it'll turn out OK" etc. Which led to Boomers LEADING in divorce rates in the late 70's and 80's from their first marriages - Leading to the resurgence of the old term "Fool's Rush In". Because Boomer Men foolishly didn't listen to their Fathers and though that Women could be autonomous responsible actors in a relationship or marriage. He is probably a typical Gen Xer, a by-product of that bullshyt legacy. In White people it is much easier to see the delineation of the generations and the progression of the mentality of naive Men in this post-feminist nation's history.

Also the timelines are different here. I would suggest waiting even 10 years to marry an American Woman and 5 years before having a baby with her. Remember, child support ends at a finite date but alimony can go on sometimes FOREVER. Hence the lower threshold for having a child with the Woman.

It should be the other way around, but these days that option is too risky to exercise on an American born Woman. They will end up taking EVERYTHING even the shirt off your back.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I was browsing YouTube when I came across this video. The problem is this guy in general (admittedly) is terrible at picking Women. He says himself he spent 2-3 months getting to know her before he impregnated her and got married to her. That is not a best practice gentlemen. I don't give a fukk how "common" it is.

These are the types of Men that Feminists pick at when they say "Not All Women. Just the Ones YOU picked". And this is exactly the type of Man I hate, because he makes the actual smart Men that have done their due diligence look bad. Since everything one Man does we are held accountable for it as a whole gender.

There are Men who do all the checks and then years later the Wife goes ape shyt for one reason or another. We are obviously not talking about them.

nikkas, I don't care how well you think the flow is going , the model is this:

- Do not impregnate a Woman you've only known for under 2 years - POINT BLANK PERIOD
- Do not marry a Woman you haven't lived with for at least a year and courted for at least 2 years (exclusively, at least on her part)
- LEARN THE fukkING LAW IN GENERAL - Some states and countries have common law marriage which means the moment you move in (in certain circumstances) is the moment when she can take 1/2, get to work on that prenup beforehand Brother.
- ESPECIALLY LEARN THE LAW AND CUSTOMS OF THE COUNTRY YOU MOVE TO. In Japan they cannot ass rape you financially for child support but often the Mother automatically gets custody due to cultural norms. THEREFORE, CHOOSE THE WOMAN CAREFULLY. If you don't - Your child will suffer and there is probably nothing you can do about it. Pre-nups are possible there but usually not needed/ineffective compared to America. Judges do not grant Women everything in Japan to the point of leaving the Man homeless. There is actually a political incentive to do the opposite now as a result of declining male sexual interest and lower birth rates.

Going through family court in Japan as a Gaijin (even if you speak Japanese fluently) will be 2x as expensive and fruitless as fighting a Feminist Family Court in the U.S. The results may not be as devastating, you can leave with your shirt on your back - But the results may not be what you intended them to be.

- LOOK AT HER FAMILY AND PARENTS - This guy was dumb enough to have raw sex with a bytch and not even meet her Parents, he got what he deserved.

- REALIZE THAT YOUR ODDS ARE BETTER BUT YOU DO NOT BECOME INVINCIBLE ABROAD - While there is no child support rape in these other countries that will take half your check and not hold the mother accountable, still realize that you are legally and financially vulnerable whether it be due to citizenship, language or bureaucracy in the local family court system - You must anticipate all obstacles and hurdles before choosing to procreate and marry a Woman from a given country.

- I CAN'T MAKE A CHECKLIST BECAUSE THIS IS ULTIMATELY A GUT INSTINCT DECISION WHICH COMES DOWN TO YOU INDIVIDUALLY - Everyone's priorities are different. Some Men exist happily in circumstances with Women where I would end up killing someone. It depends on your lifestyle, your industry and working hours and her compatibility with that. But ultimately you will have to make a decision on whether she is worth the risk or not. I can only tell you what I would and would not tolerate. For example I would not tolerate obstinance and times where she is irrational for days on end. There are Men out there who tolerate Women being obstinant and attitudinal for DAYS ON END ON THE REGULAR BASIS EVERY FEW WEEKS. That is simply something I would never tolerate. You may be different.

We are talking about the lesser of two evils and the old adage "there are degrees to this shyt". Well sir, ALL Women are indeed crazy worldwide, compared to Men - However, the level of craziness although reduced (compared to America) IS STILL PRESENT and to be ACCOUNTED FOR in your Life goals and aspirations.

My biggest tip as someone who has specialized in courting foreign Women is that the red flags from them ARE FAR EASIER TO SEE EVEN IN THE BEGINNING - However, things like beauty, good quality p*ssy, seemingly good discipline and intelligence (AKA Surface factors) are temporarily blinding to your eye. THIS IS WHY TIME IS REQUIRED. TIME REVEALS ALL!!!!!

TAKE IT SLOW. I don't advocate against MGTOW or Herbivore but there is no need, if you have the PERCEPTION DEPTH required to separate the wheat from the chaff in the herd of Women out there. Statistically your odds are better in Japan - About 3 out of the 10 AVAILABLE Women you meet will be suitable for marriage. (Vs. America where maybe it's 1 in 25 or even lower.) BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO WATCH OUT FOR PSYCHO HOES!!!! REMAIN VIGILANT.

Good Luck Brehs.

All this advice is something men should adopt in America that they don't practice. You honestly you'll convince them to do it with a woman, just because they are foreign? Men are just as complicit in picking bad women as women are. Going foreign isn't going to change that. People need to learn to pick quality and substance regardless of where they preside.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Im in class laughing at this shyt. This thread is gonna do numbers. :mjlol: