Zenn-La
0DmrW.gif

Finally :wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Uhhh no he wasnt.

Uhh ya he was.

He was in retirement and a stay at home dad for 15+ years until he suited up again. He spent a decent part of the first movie as a stay at home/work/family problems dad that went on little nostalgia missions with frozone.

My point is him being a stay at home dad is not like it would be for Batman or something, he was already that before.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Uhh ya he was.

He was in retirement and a stay at home dad for 15+ years until he suited up again. He spent a decent part of the first movie as a stay at home/work/family problems dad that went on little nostalgia missions with frozone.

My point is him being a stay at home dad is not like it would be for Batman or something, he was already that before.
Your definitoin of "stay at home" is different then mine.

Carrera Lu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jerz
Yeaaaah not sure about the stay at home dad thing. Seems like a lazy rehash of the first with flipped roles and some "lol men aren't good/competent with their kids." added in for good measure.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Uhh ya he was.

:what: Stay at home dad means he stays at home and takes care of the kids instead of having a occupation which he clearly has and gets fired from latter in the film, taking care of familial obligations doesnt make you a stay at home dad. His wife helen was a stay at home mom.