The Incredibles 2: The Official Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Timeour. The infamous @track 1 is a woman?
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I like that we pick up right where the first movie ended. A time jump would have removed all the awesome stuff we got with Jack Jack.
And honestly I am all for pulling a Simpsons with this franchise and keeping all ages frozen.

The plot was pretty predictable but not a real problem just because it was fun watching what was expected unfold.

But all in all this was totally worth the wait. They better not take another 14 years though. Looking in your general direction, Mr. Bird.:ufdup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I like that we pick up right where the first movie ended. A time jump would have removed all the awesome stuff we got with Jack Jack.
And honestly I am all for pulling a Simpsons with this franchise and keeping all ages frozen.

The plot was pretty predictable but not a real problem just because it was fun watching what was expected unfold.

But all in all this was totally worth the wait. They better not take another 14 years though. Looking in your general direction, Mr. Bird.:ufdup:
The only minus is that villian wasn't that great or deep like the first one or really made fun of Superheros tropes that made Incredibles so great. Everything else was pretty fantastic. I'm glad the film did not try to out do crazy action scenes of the first. It probably would of been ridiculous.

The intro and the train scene where fantastic set pieces