The Incredibles 2: The Official Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my son was watching tv with us the other night and the trailer came on. he dont give a fukk.
this nikkas the WORST!
:beli:

i be lookin at this guy like, "muthafukka what do you like?"
:what:

just like his mother.
ima see this tomorrow probably.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The only minus is that villian wasn't that great or deep like the first one or really made fun of Superheros tropes that made Incredibles so great. Everything else was pretty fantastic. I'm glad the film did not try to out do crazy action scenes of the first. It probably would of been ridiculous.

The intro and the train scene where fantastic set pieces
I knew who the villain was and saw the set up from the moment the character was introduced but the journey was enjoyable so it dodn't bother me that much.

The action set pieces were incredibly well done and I don't think I have enjoyed any scenes in a movie this year more than Jack Jack vs The Rac00n.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Shyt was dope, got there late, didn't expect it to sell out so fast during the early showing, had to sit between two kids :thumbsdown: but that didnt keep me from enjoying the flick any less

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I liked the first but wasn't like huge on it. This one, I actually liked better than the first. I liked how they really let the kids shine at the end. Surprised Edna didn't get more screen time.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The train scene was amazing. The "num num coooookiiiieeee" scene was even funnier in the movie than in the trailers. Although the villain reveal was predictable, this movie is more for kids, so it's forgivable. Kids aren't gonna see that reveal coming. Overall it's a very good movie.