The Indiana Pacers are trading guard Malcolm Brogdon to the Boston Celtics, sources tell ESPN.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Same posters in here rejoicing,laugh at the thought of AD being healthy

You can’t make this up :dead:

Apples and Oranges, Celtics are a good team if Brogdon can’t play, Lakers are a lottery team if AD can’t play. People on here laugh at the thought of the Lakers putting their title/playoffs hopes on the health of AD. Celtics are top 3 in the east without Brogdon.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Celtics are a good team if Brogdon can’t play, Lakers are a lottery team if AD can’t play. People on here laugh at the thought of the Lakers putting their title/playoffs hopes on the health of AD. Celtics are top 3 in the east without Brogdon.
You making up scenarios. I just mentioned people who really have faith in Brogdon staying healthy but not in AD

And I see people in here saying an injury prone PG is the key to a ring

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We got tired of drafting the James Young’s, Lucas Nogueiras, Ante Zizics, Romeo Langfords, Aaron Neismiths, Guerschon Yabuseles, Fab Melos, Jarred Sullingers, JR Giddens and RJ Hunters that you bump into in the Mid to late first round and never make a difference.
Brad went through that so Ime don't have to
:wow:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I guess they gonna get rid of White? They don't have enough mins for all those guards. Brogdon is a legit offensive player....50/40/90 guy and is Andre Miller steady with the rock. He's gonna need to start. Then you got Smart who's locked in for 35 mins a game. White is gonna have to settle for scraps and he aint gonna like that...

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

GOAT

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they gonna get rid of White? They don't have enough mins for all those guards. Brogdon is a legit offensive player....50/40/90 guy and is Andre Miller steady with the rock. He's gonna need to start. Then you got Smart who's locked in for 35 mins a game. White is gonna have to settle for scraps and he aint gonna like that...
Zero chance the C's tinker with their starting lineup. Statistically the best starting lineup in the league, and one of the best defensive lineups in recent history. Pretty much the sole reason they turned their season around