Going down tonight live on periscope

7850F045-743B-49C1-A97E-773515CDB4D5.png

Edit video from last night

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:Israelites are just disgruntled christians. Anyone who subscribes to the bible is a Christian.

I call the hebrew camps here Christians. They get mad the same way a lot of the Afro-Dominicans get when you call them black.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Definition
from 1909 and 4649 (in the sense of 1983); a superintendent, i.e. Christian officer in genitive case charge of a (or the) church (literally or figuratively):--bishop, overseer.

Why are they using Christian-based titles? Why don't they call themselves Morei or Moreiyahs? or at a minimum, Rabbi or Master?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Why are they using Christian-based titles? Why don't they call themselves Morei or Moreiyahs? or at a minimum, Rabbi or Master?
They speak English so they use English terms like Bishop. And to answer your second question

Matthew 23:8
called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Matthew 23:10
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
They speak English so they use English terms like Bishop. And to answer your second question

Matthew 23:8
called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Matthew 23:10
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

The term bishop signifies membership within the Christian clergy so language has nothing to do with the definition.

I wanted to see if you'd cop out and focus on my statement about the term rabbi and master and completely ignore the correct term for a teacher of Yah..which you did. Why did you ignore it? I hate the arrogance and hate some of these Hebrew israelite groups to be honest...Don't know why I entertained approaching this thread.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The term bishop signifies membership within the Christian clergy so language has nothing to do with the definition.

I wanted to see if you'd cop out and focus on my statement about the term rabbi and master and completely ignore the correct term for a teacher of Yah..which you did. Why did you ignore it? I hate the arrogance and hate some of these Hebrew israelite groups to be honest...Don't know why I entertained approaching this thread.
I don't know what the hell you are rambling about. I answered your question about why they call their leaders bishop. And why they don't call their leaders rabbis or masters. Now your dumb ass is trying to correct me when I read the definition of bishop from the dictionary :deadmanny:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little do they know that 500 years ago they were prolly Muslims or practiced Odinani :pachaha:

African American Israelites :huhldup: