The Israelites vs Christianity debate

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:Israelites are just disgruntled christians. Anyone who subscribes to the bible is a Christian.

are you implying anyone who follows just the old testament is a christian?

if so, do you care to provide evidence/proof of this claim?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
are you implying anyone who follows just the old testament is a christian?
Did I say that? Some nikkas always in debate mode. Putting words in my mouth and shyt. I don't even know how you can even come to that notion or get the idea I'm implying that you're reaching. But to answer you question.. Christian subscribe to Christ/Yeshua and acknowledge both testaments. I know its old testament Hebrew Israelites as well as new testaments Hebrew Israelites and 3000+ Hebrew Israelite camps with different doctrines that seem to contradict one another. If a Hebrew Israelite subscribe to the bible in totality he's a christian,if it's just the old testament he's a Jew or Hebrew same difference really. Even though I know most Israelite prefer the latter term and try to differentiate the two with semantics. Good morning by the way it's just 11am on the east coast I didn't even fix a plate to eat yet.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Muslims" consider themselves followers of the Hebrew faith

and the Odinani were Nigerians

are you claiming we all came from Nigeria brotha?:ohhh:
So your saying there is zero differences between Muslims in West Africa and and Hebrew Israelite Americans? :ohhh:

Also you want me to name a bunch of things we practiced or are two examples not enough?

You don't know shyt about west Africa don't try and play me, breh.