:sas1:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Detroit Wave Why did you negged me :what:

:whoa: I've never liked Nazi so I always :pacspit: at the Nazi, etc but can't lie that those NazI uniform are dope design so would I like to wear it?....F*CK NO.

:whoa:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs:ufdup:

A lot of you are equating German with Nazi, and its not the same thing. My great great grandfather came over from Europe because of Hitler and he had to leave the USA and go to South America cause people here were so prejudiced against Germans at the time.

Daps
Brehs:ufdup:

A lot of you are equating German with Nazi, and its not the same thing. My great great grandfather came over from Europe because of Hitler and he had to leave the USA and go to South America cause people here were so prejudiced against Germans at the time.
shut ya mouf ya half a nazi!

*beats coccodrilo with a bat*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were allies... The Japanese that is.

No shyt, so where the Italians and they don't have restaurants named Hitler

Germans try to disassociate themselves from Hitler completely, even trying to point out not all soldiers where part of the nazi party

but the japanese straight up make anime epics about hitler painting him a positive light

maybe the hitler we learn about in the west is a different narrative in other parts of the world

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
No shyt, so where the Italians and they don't have restaurants named Hitler

Germans try to disassociate themselves from Hitler completely, even trying to point out not all soldiers where part of the nazi party

but the japanese straight up make anime epics about hitler painting him a positive light

maybe the hitler we learn about in the west is a different narrative in other parts of the world

That's them and why do you care? Again they were allies. Not surprising.

And you can't compare them with the Italians since Mussolini was really the only one with Hitler while the majority of Italians weren't and didnt even want to be involved in WW2. Also after the fall of Mussolini; Italy joined the allies. Japan stayed with the axis until the very end(they were the last surviving axis country) and even after the war the Japanese still don't regret their war crimes. They don't even regret or apologize to the Chinese about the Rape of Nanking. The Japanese emperor didn't even get the treatment like Hitler or Mussolini.

Again not surprising...