The japanese as well as other asians love for hitler

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's them and why do you care? Again they were allies. Not surprising.

And you can't compare them with the Italians since Mussolini was really the only one with Hitler while the majority of Italians weren't and didnt even want to be involved in WW2. Also after the fall of Mussolini; Italy joined the allies. Japan stayed with the axis until the very end(they were the last surviving axis country) and even after the war the Japanese still don't regret their war crimes. They don't even regret or apologize to the Chinese about the Rape of Nanking. The Japanese emperor didn't even get the treatment like Hitler or Mussolini.

Again not surprising...

Then explain, India, and Thailand and all the other places. You obviously didn't clink on the link

once again everything you saying has no barring on Modern Times

The japanese government is not making anime, these are civilians doing this

you don't see civilians, in germany, and italty doing the same

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Then explain, India, and Thailand and all the other places. You obviously didn't clink on the link

once again everything you saying has no barring on Modern Times

The japanese government is not making anime, these are civilians doing this

you don't see civilians, in germany, and italty doing the same

I already explained the differences in my post. And when I meant Japanese people I meant civilians too. Japanese people are still brainwashed about their past and are not taught the evil part of their history unlike Germany people. The Japanese government still refuses to teach the truth about the Japanese involvement in the Rape of Nanking.
http://www.cnn.com/books/news/9905/25/nanking.salon/

In Japan they're delusional about anything negative that has to do with Japanese history including Hitler. So yes this does have barring in modern times because unlike Germans and Italians the Japanese are brainwashed about their past. And like I said their leader was not punished like Hitler or Mussolini. Heck they used America dropping two nukes on them to erase their negative past and to show them as the victims. When they really weren't throughout the earlier part of the war. I'm trying to connect the dots for you. Again its not surprising why the Japanese don't see Hitler as a negative figure.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Like the article said, the lack of decent WW2 education in these Asian countries lead people to believe that Hitler was "some cool looking dictator" without actually knowing what he was doing and why.

As for Japan, I'm sure they're at the very aware that Hitler's a dikk (seen him as a villian in too many of their stuff, even showed up in a DBZ movie and getting beaten by Super Sayians). I also think they're just generally fascinated with European culture and countries like France and Germany scream "Europe" to them. There's even a "Paris Syndrome" which is based on the Japanese having unrealistic, fairy-tale like expectations of Europe and especially France.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already explained the differences in my post. And when I meant Japanese people I meant civilians too. Japanese people are still brainwashed about their past and are not taught the evil part of their history unlike Germany people. The Japanese government still refuses to teach the truth about the Japanese involvement in the Rape of Nanking.
http://www.cnn.com/books/news/9905/25/nanking.salon/

In Japan they're delusional about anything negative that has to do with Japanese history including Hitler. So yes this does have barring in modern times because unlike Germans and Italians the Japanese are brainwashed about their past. And like I said their leader was not punished like Hitler or Mussolini. Heck they used America dropping two nukes on them to erase their negative past and to show them as the victims. When they really weren't throughout the earlier part of the war. I'm trying to connect the dots for you. Again its not surprising why the Japanese don't see Hitler as a negative figure.

Once again america has committed more a
War atrocoties than anyone and the fire bombing of tokyo killed more people than the nukes and the us raped the japanese as well si lets not go there

And you ignore the fact that its not just the japs with these views

What if we are the ones with the wrong history

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Once again america has committed more a
War atrocoties than anyone and the fire bombing of tokyo killed more people than the nukes and the us raped the japanese as well si lets not go there

And you ignore the fact that its not just the japs with these views

What if we are the ones with the wrong history

I think you missed the point. Agree to disagree?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitler? Yall are insulting the military and Empire of the rising sun. If anything, Hitler was dikk riding their steez.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I've read books where the Japanese soldiers back then tried to spin it around and say that they were fighting the evil white race to liberate all colored peoples. And even many Black folks in America believed it and were rooting for them. Makes no fukking sense though since they were allied with the white supremacist nazis. It's all very confusing but at the same time very interesting to me. I don't like to think of the Japanese as being fanatical/racist because I'm non white and very into their culture, but it is what it is:yeshrug:

Here's a good book on the subject I've read a few times. Some japanese considered the war in the Pacific to be a race war.:ohhh:
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...94751728/RK=0/RS=E9PxehUjUUHmkDsci6ouo5Oljlo-

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am quite indifferent to Hitler.:manny: It was because of him, black men in America could actually get decent jobs. Brehs really had to scrape before the War. Because of racism, all the jobs were going to white folk even the factory jobs, all black folk could do was janitorial work and be farm hands and shyt.

Them uniforms were piff though. :banderas: Hugo Boss :banderas:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They got what they deserved, then fell back and created anime to cope :ufdup:
I will always :salute: Truman for his brave and wise decision to drop those bombs...

The Japanese are a demonic people fully deserving of those bombs just for the heinous atrocities they committed in that war and still haven't manned up for...The only thing Truman did wrong was not executing their emperor...At the very least they should of handed his ass over to the Chinese....

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
First thing I thought of was Bleach and the Sternritter

Ch486pg17_-_Vandenreich_squadie_uniform.jpg