The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This generation of Jordan Pooles and Ben Simmons might make the league a lot tougher in the next cab and start giving out NFL-type deals :francis:

Not gon happen but

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This generation of Jordan Pooles and Ben Simmons might make the league a lot tougher in the next cab and start giving out NFL-type deals :francis:

Not gon happen but
Weird you’d lump Poole with Ben.

We’ve seen Poole types for decades

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Weird you’d lump Poole with Ben.

We’ve seen Poole types for decades
We've seen people get 30 million + per year deals and just not give two fukks about anything for decades?

I've missed this.

And I'm lumping them in terms of them just not giving a fukk after they got their deal. You can lump people in any other dimension you choose son, it's ok.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I hope no Coli brehs bet their savings on him being the league's top scorer this season...i know some mfs were certain he was gonna put up numbers in Washington :mjgrin:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We've seen people get 30 million + per year deals and just not give two fukks about anything for decades?

I've missed this.

And I'm lumping them in terms of them just not giving a fukk after they got their deal. You can lump people in any other dimension you choose son, it's ok.
You & other posters saying his poor play is him not caring are wrong that’s the point.

He just isn’t very good. If you watched last season & other than a few good runs during the title season you’d know this. So yes players have gotten overpaid off one good season before.

He hasn’t quit he just isn’t good at this point