The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Hows this a bad thing in team basketball? if he excels at that role
he used to pout when he wasn't a starter on Golden State

anyone can see his ceiling is the typical Lou Will/Jamal Crawford bench scorer / non-defender role, coming off the bench

now, don't forget that Bob Myers gave a $140 million contract to a bench player. Myers is a trash GM

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
he used to pout when he wasn't a starter on Golden State

anyone can see his ceiling is the typical Lou Will/Jamal Crawford bench scorer / non-defender role, coming off the bench

now, don't forget that Bob Myers gave a $140 million contract to a bench player. Myers is a trash GM

I put that on Draymond as well. Forced his hand so he wouldn't sue. But yeah his role is scorer off the bench. Either that or learn the one cause he's not athletic or physical enough for the two

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I put that on Draymond as well. Forced his hand so he wouldn't sue. But yeah his role is scorer off the bench. Either that or learn the one cause he's not athletic or physical enough for the two
yeah, in that case it's gonna be bench. He's a terrible decision-maker. he's gonna have to convince me he can score efficiently consistently. Last week he shot 4/17 against the warriors coming off the bench

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Poole, kispert, Deni, kuz and richaun starting would have enough size not to get hoed. They keep winning with that lineup aside from Richaun who I like more than gafford because of physicality, this was the lineup I wanted to see.. Hell with Deni and Kuz versatility you can play them on the wing or even guard spots. Now we have Poole at the one not being victimized by bigger more athletic twos. He was forced to the two by Tyus and we made fun of him for it.

Now he just needs to get in the gym and stop falling all the damn time.