The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I keep saying he should be at the point and we been playing him out of position the entire year because Tyus was useful. But he and Tyus bought being small. Tyus small for the one and Poole small for the two would have them being hunted on matchups. Actually you didn't even have to hunt it. It was there.

Poole has his faults but he should be at the one. All his rivalries are against pgs. You can have him at the one and Deni and Kuz also know how to initiate. Kispert is physical and can provide spacing. Poor man's Steph and Klay. People laughed at him all season but that has probably given him resilience.

Let the coaching staff work with him. Get his strength and endurance up. Get him on balance and I think he will be what people expected him to be. This season we didn't expect to win so I think guys were placed in less than ideal situations.

But now Kuz seems like he has better footwork. Still don't like him as a three point shooter but he's so good in the paint. Deni is more physical. His three point fg is now respectable. Let him work on counters like he said. Get a bag like Tatum and luka. Kispert is also physical and a money shooter. He's not automatically food anymore on defense cause he can use his physicality. Add whoever next year and we see.

Another thing that helps Poole is screens from the big man to get him open for the three the way Steph and Klay are. This is where Holmes helps more than Gafford. And where Edey :mjlit: at the 25th pick or whatever can help with Gortat screens near the basket to help guys get to the rim. Plus we need a big body just for embiid

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I'm still rooting for him

He gives a very detailed answer as to why he was struggling based on the position he was playing, where he was operating from on the floor, the defenders, the help defense, the bigs etc