The Kevin Durant Conundrum...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
For some reason I think you are concerned that KD’s legacy is a threat to your King’s dominance. You should be worried about Steph, he’s the one that has the influence and changed the game. KD is always going to get props as a pure hooper who unfortunately followed the non competitive blueprint layed out by Lebron.
I've corrected this perception of yours before, that I see neither as an issue to LeBron's legacy. You're wired differently so you buy into your own hype and believe what you believe 🤣

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Jordan
Bron
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Duncan
Shaq
Kobe
Curry
Bird
Oscar

The rest behind these legends are a bunch of one time MVP, one ring or ring less, so KD is probably top 15.
:ehh:
How come Mosses Malone doesn’t get any love as a 3 time MVP and have one ring? Everybody places Garnett, Dirk, Malone above him. I guess the 70’s was a shyt era that only produced Kareem and Oscar.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Jordan
Bron
Kareem
Russell
Wilt
Magic
Duncan
Shaq
Kobe
Curry
Bird
Oscar

The rest behind these legends are a bunch of one time MVP, one ring or ring less, so KD is probably top 15.
:ehh:
How come Mosses Malone doesn’t get any love as a 3 time MVP and have one ring? Everybody places Garnett, Dirk, Malone above him. I guess the 70’s was a shyt era that only produced Kareem and Oscar.

Pretty soon, if not already, there’s gonna be 2 totally different conversations for top all time players

Bc new nggas are operating on some ‘best ever bag’ rubric and ‘I oNlY rAnK PlayErS IvE wAtChEd wItH my 2 EyEs’ which is NOT how it’s supposed to be. All time greatness is a RESUME, not your personal opinion or who’s game is most appealing or who’d win 1 on 1.

We’re already seeing it. Kobe inexplicably being in people’s top 3 is the prime example. And Dwight Howard becoming massively overrated by youngins who weren’t old enough to experience Shaq and damn sure not Kareem, Wilt, etc…or people who rate TMac, Kyrie, etc …just all together it’s a game of telephone and how people rate players is going to change for the worse

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Pretty soon, if not already, there’s gonna be 2 totally different conversations for top all time players

Bc new nggas are operating on some ‘best ever bag’ rubric and ‘I oNlY rAnK PlayErS IvE wAtChEd wItH my 2 EyEs’ which is NOT how it’s supposed to be. All time greatness is a RESUME, not your personal opinion or who’s game is most appealing or who’d win 1 on 1.

We’re already seeing it. Kobe inexplicably being in people’s top 3 is the prime example. And Dwight Howard becoming massively overrated by youngins who weren’t old enough to experience Shaq and damn sure not Kareem, Wilt, etc…or people who rate TMac, Kyrie, etc …just all together it’s a game of telephone and how people rate players is going to change for the worse
I’m honestly ready to put Kobe at number 2 behind MJ as time passes by. Kobe has all the right attributes that the media can’t influence such as 5 rings, goat level skills, goat level competitiveness and goat level killer instinct.