demarcus-cousins-nba-memphis-grizzlies-sacramento-kings1-590x900.jpg

:stylin:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Terrible rotations
Throwing players/management under the bus through the media.
Lack of player development.
Zero leadership skills

:ohhh:I'm looking forward to seeing this go down. I'll give this 2 years tops.

lack of player development? So lance stephenson wasn't ballin? Matt Barnes wasn't balling. This team had a bunch of injuries. what do you expect?

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
lack of player development? So lance stephenson wasn't ballin? Matt Barnes wasn't balling. This team had a bunch of injuries. what do you expect?
And Lance got glued to the bench, even with all the injuries. He took his anger on the FO for trading his BFF Jeff Green(who he tried so hard to make a no.1 option, that the team almost revolted) out on him. Straight petty shyt.

Barnes?:scust:

What I expected was for him to put the best players on the floor. Develop young players. You can't call the roster "old", but then bytch and moan when Ryan fukking Hollins gets cut. Play Birdman 25 MPG. Run Vince carter out there like it's 2003.

The 28 players used this year is the most overblown and overplayed narrative this entire NBA season.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
this has disaster written all over it. Joerger must be desperate as fukk to take this job. won't work out one bit for either side. he'll be fired within a year and a half